The weak link

Best answers
So what is krillIn and picc even frezia.(spelled wrong i know) Going to have to make them even with the rest? I love frez's finger laser. but him having no beams like most kinda turns him down. Next is krillen. he has the disk going for him. and killing people with the disk gains power. But he is slow easy to get kill. and disk will get you kicked from severs. Picc beam cannon rocks. But with ssj coming out. poor dude might not get played much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieaz is ok, so is Piccalo, but krillin is way way to weak, plus the Vegeta prob right now is makeing krillin look like Mr. Satan :rolleyes: but on the new esf hopefully krillin will be better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im sure it will all be balanced in the end..

Best answers
But who said it needed to be balenced? I mean come on have you seen krillen kill a super sayjin lately? The char. are weaker because they come from different worlds and different planes of exsistence. Also going into different exsistences, why don't you just take all of the strong fighters and none of the weak ones? Like for a comparison why don't you get Dabora(sp), Buu, Gohan, Goku, Vegeta, Freeza, Piccolo, Trunks, Cell. Then just leave all the weaker ones out of the game because they are never the ones who kill the people anyways. Just my opinion though, because I think either nothing should be balenced because its not in the show anyways, or just get rid of all the weak ones and balence it out like that?

Best answers
i was wondering but did they ever get a krillin skele to make the model small enough and is the esf team going to make a brolli model that would kick ***

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They have custom skeletons and animations for each model so krillen shouldn't look like a Disney mascot at Disneyland (ahem, unlike some other mods :))

Krillen gets tough just like everyone else, he just requires different tactics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom