combo moves

Best answers
will there be any way that some sort of combo moves will be in the next release for ei: when gokucharges a kameha and then teleports beneath cell and blows him away

i think it would be cool to have it as some limit break of some sort you know when your almost dead you get a special combo that is a 1 hit kill move but cant be started unless right next to enemy (like make it be like a punch and when the punch connects to the enemy the combo starts and all the enemy can do is watch they are stunned until the combo is finished,,, then they are dead)

Best answers
I even would support that feature! It sounds cool and possible to me! I'm interested:

WHAT DOES THE ESF TEAM THINK?

Best answers
thanks for im new here and figured i would get boooed out of the forum most forums ive been to are rude to new people and id love to hear the comments from the team they are doing a great job and i dont think there is anything that they cant do

Best answers
but the thing about that is in esf the explsion blows up in a circle and if your close to him you will die. what your talking about was on the show the explsion blow in one direction. it a good idea but they would have to change a lot of things but i think being able to teloport when charging a attack would rock

Best answers
...the general idea , "combos" would rule! Perhaps like you do a strike at your enemy hi flies back(froom the strong hit) but you are right behind him and hit him again, again and again! I think that sounds cool!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Its a nice idea...

It'd be very neat to see stuff like that in action..
but it would probably be hard to implement..

Oh well....we can always hope :D

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that's more somthing for tekken doa or mortal combat or something, I like the idea really, but Iit just doesn't "fit" in the half life mod or something... damn I'm good in explaining myself :p

Best answers
what i meant was the combo could be like a move you choose
where when you hit the button it does the whole combo for you and as for hurting yourself with the kameha it could happen where it starts charging the kameha and then teleports you away from the person and shots the beam

and vegetas could be the move he did on buu where he released his saiyin strength with on big blast (the one that turned him in to stone)

Best answers
This is where my BEING ****ED come to be good! If you want a PHUCKING Combo game, go F0x0r with DMZ, don't come here asnd bother everyone with "Please implement combos so you all can get screamed and *****ed at by the DMZ team."

Best answers
ok first off you need to shut your mouth i wasnt begging for something to be put into the game i was just making quick suggestions

it seems like everyone else replied liking the idea for one reason or another

i mean if your to immature to see when people are trying to make conversations and just trying to help with some concepts then you need to grow up then come back to the forum

so to end this you may need to get some education before speaking and making yourself look ignorant helpful critism makes a person look smart and respectful but comments like yours before you know people makes you look dumb and ignorant

yours truly
SaiyinMaverick

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom