Trunks Sword

Best answers
I think i ve heard that in beta 1 Trunks has his SWORD that he can fight with! If he has it , how d*mn strong is it?
I think it must be such as strong as the disks!
What do you think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow!!! What a nice suggestion never had I heard one like it. :rolleyes:

POST IN THE FREAKEN SPAM SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Aren't you being a little harsh? Its not that bad an idea, even if it has been said before. Maybe it should be reconsidered. Anyway..

I'm not sure if it should be quite that strong, that would give Trunks a one hit capability that would make him almost unbeatable. But, it might be an idea to have the sword as a weapon that could be enfused with his ki and made a lot more powerful. It would cost something like 10000 ki per second of use and boost the attack power by X100 or X1000.

So, when unenfused it would be slightly stronger than melee and when enfused it would be incredibly stronger. But the catch is if over used, the blade shatters, enfused or not, and is lost until you die ten or five times more. When that happens the blade comes back.

I'd do this because, though Trunks chars need some kind of advantage, that sort of powerful weapon could give them too much of an advantage. This way they can fight back against the Vegeta and Goku players, but not beat everyone in sight. How about that? :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all it's not a suggestion its a question about how strong the sword is.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Ah, i thought he was suggesting that it be as strong as the Disks. My mistake, sorry. But, what about my suggestion of enfusing the sword and its shattering with overuse?

Best answers
It was a suggestion that the sword shall be like the disks!!!!
I think your idea ENGAR was even much better then my!!! :yes:
It sounds good to me that you can powerup the sword with your ki and kick somebodys a** with it!

Best answers
The best idea i ever heard 4 beta1 but u r not the onlyone who said s.th. like that!!!!!!!;D <== i thin this smilie is stupid, isn´t it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom