Poll time about PL

Best answers
Would you like to have your pl to stay with you when you change characters?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm, that would make it easy to clean house as a tough character and then switch to humiliation tactics with Krillen. It's a bad idea. It'll be even worse next version when you're out stomping people as SSJ2 Vegeta or Gohan and then switch to Goku. It doesn't make sence gameplay wise.

Best answers
yes....
I get really mad when I want another character,
If i got a PL on 20 milion, i just hate it ;(
U have to use that same old character then....

I think that its a good idea' :yes:

Best answers
Same thing happened to me SwordMaster thats what made me post this...I got so ****ed I accidently hit C and I couldn't cancel the character sellection so my pl went back to start....*SIGH*:cry:

Best answers
Yes i agree to Swordmaster It would be better when the pl stays!
When you are bored in a game to use the same character, then you can switch and the pl stays!
Good idea!:yes:

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
It might help, but it just wouldn't work. Like Cucumba said, people would get powerful quickly using Vegeta's strong attacks, then switch to Goku and be able to go SSJ 3 (assuming that will be in one of the later releases.) Anyone who really did want to play with just one char would lose out completely.

I mean, imagine someone with a 40 million pl as vegeta suddenly changing to someone like Trunks with his super fast Burning attack. It wouldn't matter that the attack was weak, he would be so strong that it would blow everyone away.

Best answers
...um....idea....how about they put in a cancel button so you will not accidently hit "C" and have to change your character...or....say u use Vegeta...you get a high pl....than you switch to goku and get a little bit more power.....and then you switch back to vegeta and you get back the pl you had for vegeta./....like u use goku and switch to another character and then switch to goku again...you would have the same pl with goku as before....so it would be like you switch to another character then switch back and you have the same health ki pl...everything..its kinda like a save player stats thing....but this would also s*** since someone would switch their character right before they die when they have like 3 ki and a kame is comming right at them AND than switch back when it all clear so i have no idea why i posted this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom