SSJ idea

Best answers
when someone goes ssj 1 or 2 there should be an explosion around them.......like the Explosion from the Final Flah.. it should go around them and go about 15 meters in all directions....this would be cool with the new bigger maps....plus if your caught in the Explosion you would lose life..(you're close to someone and they go ssj and you lose like 20health....) ..plus they should do it that if someone is shooting like a Big Bang or final flash or a kameamea ect...or anykind of attack ..except ..for disks..eye lasers ....finger laser ect..ect.. it should direction or explode in the explosion around the the person going ssj...plus in teamplay your teams pl should go up if one of your team memebers are ssj..dont think this would be unrealistic because if one of your team members was ssj1 or 2 i would get more confident and my pl would rise........

Best answers
... u should will be stronger when u go into a ssj level! And i think it would be a good idea to becomeing ssj like this

10frags=SSj
20frags=SSJ2
30" =SSJ3
40" =SSJ4

isn´t this a good idea?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... u should will be stronger when u go into a ssj level! And i think it would be a good idea to becomeing ssj like this 10frags=SSj
20frags=SSJ2
30" =SSJ3
40" =SSJ4

isn´t this a good idea?
Sorry but i disagree SSJ shold be PL specific like it is going to be! And There will be no SSJ4 because its not DBZ its DBGT.
And ofcourse you will become stronger when you become ssj!

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it should u go SSj depending on your Ki, since if it was like 10 frags to go ssj and 40 for ssj4 it would be WAY to easy, take Bid for power, 7 kills and your ssj...woow thats hard:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya going SSJ needs to be a bit of a chalenge at least the frags idea is ust gonna make it too easy to become SSJ.

BrunO

Best answers
... now cuz now u hit the button and u become a ssj.
And i meaned kills when i said frags!!!

Best answers
why is that...why is it that i post a thread and someone says something opposite from me and everyone is bla blA bla...why dont any of you respond to the person who starts the thread.....

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
LOL.. Well, to get back on topic, I'm not sure if there should be an explosion, neither SSJ 1 or 2 had one. The trouble is that they mostly happened under different circumstances, the only thing that they have in common was that they were all caused by high emotions and that doesn't exactly help here.

The explosion might be a good idea, but i dont think it should cause damage to anyone or deflect attacks. That would be a litttle unfair on people trying to stop the transformation.

Best answers
well i never saw anyone attack someone in the series while they were going ssj to stop them from going into the transformation......it would look cool if there was an explosion though...in the series it doesnt really hurt the people around them when they go ssj but...it does usually take energy out of them to hold their ground ...since it pushes them back....now that i think about it if it is possible it should push everyone away from them instead of an explosion...and the only way to hold your ground would be to teleport...and to block/../../..........

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there should be a delay for about 2sec and in that to sec you shout then the aura swirls in around you and you are powered up. Also the aura colour should be white for humans! Yellow for SSJ and White for SS, and what ever colour is relevant to the other characters.

BrunO

Best answers
Originally posted by Ultima2_freeze
...and the only way to hold your ground would be to teleport...and to block/../../..........
Another good idea!:)

That would make esf more like the series!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom