Old days and flashback

Best answers
Bored out of my mind. So i went through the 20 emails i got. One of them was a email back in the old days. when you shoot a beam there was no effects just a little ball and when it hits. it looks like a nade hit you. I remeber asking to be a beta tester back then. *crys cause he was turn down* but was told to spread the word about esf. So i did. i preach about a new light in the darkness. i even got some amens.Went to counter-strike got some fans. i was all happy. But the one turn down back then was not the beams. it was the melee... people wanted to see flashie melee effects when you punch someone. want to throw people across the stage. I told them to wait this is only alpha. many people laugh at me. said that things would not be better *sips his 7up* who is laughing now?? hahahaha.

Ok now that i am done with the flash back. I wanted to ask will blocking matter more in beta version then it does now? also seems like at times the hit box does not work right. a beam hits me and i take no damage.

Best answers
:talk: haha i remember that version, i think i even have the first alpha on disk somewhere. I think only piccilo and vegeta were models then and the kamehameha had the rocket launcher effects. That was almost a year ago. Wow good times. I do think there should be some better melee effects like throwing players back or across the map, something like that. We'll just have to see. Memories...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom