[Very]Good ideas for the Mod !!!!!!

Best answers
There are many things that come to my mind when i think about the things you could add in the next versions:
For example you can add something like a radar that the player can locade the spirits of the other players ! Or you couls add a scouter that the player can see the opponents powers !
Many charas have special attacks for example cell with his absorb technique or piccolo who can regenerate himself slowly ! It would be cool if you could add this !
There could also be a way to get a higher power level, for example the sayans get stronger when thy have a low health and by eating a senzu bean they get more power ! Or there can be something like a gravity room to train and get stronger if you cant beat the other much more powerful players ! And in gods palace there coul be a room of spirit and time where you can train for a minute and in the room have past 10 minutes or something in this way.
I think you cannot add everything because its really difficult but I hope you can add as much as possible. I also hope that i helped you to inspirate yourself !!!
greetz ALEX

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the scouter will be in the next patch and the sayain idea, about them getting stronger when they get hurt is aVERY bad idea, all ppl would do is hurt themselves abit then eat a bean.... :rolleyes:

Best answers
I think the most of this ideas we ve heard allready!
But the thing with the gravity room is a good idea for a map!

Best answers
a very good idea's :yes:

I like that one with regenarate, with piccolo :)

I hope that ESF will take that up in the next version!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom