Charging up

Best answers
I Think when you have charged up your beam, it shouldnt be launched auto. It would stay at max charge untill you realeased the mouse button, so you could, for example, charge up Solar Flare and wait untill the other player look at you and then you realese the button. Hmm, mayby i didnt explain so good but i hope you understand

Best answers
... when you push the second fire button when the beam or the attack, which you charge is at full level!
So they dont need to add that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it is annoying if the bar is full, cause you have to press the right mouse button yourself... i'm not too lame to do that or something, but it would be better if the blast would stay at the maximum until you release the left mouse button.

Best answers
It would be alot easier if it stayed at maximum when you hold the left button. Its ok if it is like it is now but as i said, it would save alot of time holding just the left one

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha that would be funny
they spawn and you gib em all with your button

Spawn
Gib Shower

Best answers
Well, it didnt say it should be so easy. Nothing changes, just that its stay on maximum, it is the same as with the right mouse button just that you do it with the left one

Best answers
It'd be nice, so if you're chargin an attack when some lag hits you don't have to either:

a) Just keep charging the beam and have it shoot out useless on it's own
b) Hold right-click now and so be sitting there, not moving, during the lag spike, and not even get the benefit of being able to charge up your attack
c) Try to guess mentally when the beam will reach maximum charge, adjust when you start holding right-click for the lag, and hope you don't end up it right-click a second after you launch the full-power attack :cry:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
. . . if when cable modem finally got to mah area that ESF didn't turn into a duck-shoot. :\

MAAAAAACK!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and hmm i think it should be a chooseable button in the ustomition menu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom