Shaking Earth........

Best answers
Maybe its is cool when somebody is doeing a powerup that the map will shake en stones around u will fly up of the power of the powerup...........and when u are powering up the character u have will start screaming just like dragonball z.......i saw it on a movie goku was powering up and screaming that really would be kewl

Best answers
And something else

when u are standing on the ground that u put turbo on and fly up with a boost that there is a hole in the ground.....i mean u put turbo on u push away (jump) of the ground and blast into the sky

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I'm not sure about that happening every time you power up, after all people power up all the time. But, I think it would be a great idea for the transformations, they dont happen often enough for it to become annoying, like it might do with just powering up.

Ryo

Best answers
It would get really annoying if every time you powered up/ or used turbo. But I think your right, it would be allot kewler for a transformation.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh, if you screamed every single time you powered up then there would be a lot of noise. And what if you are trying to hide and power up. Everyone could here you screaming. And in the show they don't scream when the power up very much. Usually just during transformations.

I think the screaming would be sweet during transformations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom