Power Struggle..mis hap...

Best answers
This should probaly be in the coding/bug report board but its not so whatever......now me and my friend .........decided on a little one on one...after my burning attack collided with my friends ..(minions) Gatlin Gun...we got into a power struggle.. (everyones favorite part of the game)...and after a long...and i mean longggg...Power struggle....things got really intesnse...we both had a very high PL and very little KI left after pumping alot of ki into the thing...plus we were flying like little harry potter school boys ...anyway...sorry had to get that in there..well anyway...after a lonng longg lonngg...time we finally stared into each others auras until for some reason with the head of each of are attacks in the middle of us ...(we where at a far,, distance) we both just explode.......i have no idea why but after a long time we just exploded..........it was very funny though....just looking at your enemy fall into a million pieces as you do.......its like..."Were all gonna die!!!,...,....ugghhh..."...anyway .....if you set the gravity on 25..or 50...it makes the game really fun...to do this go into the console which is the "~" key....and type in "Sv_Gravity 50" or whatever number you want....there is nothing like turning off fly and jumping up charging up a kameameah in the air like your on an elevator.."Five feet..nothing..,10 feet toes..15 feet...ding please insert your Kameameah here> O_O "its fun jumping over your friends head and on the way down shooting in their face...

Sound Artist
Best answers
It's because you guys were pumping ki into your beams for a while, it's like charging up a beam without it firing... the explosion radius grew and grew, and if you hold it long enough it will hit everyone on the map.

Best answers
Or chances are someone flew into your beam when you weren't looking. lol

Best answers
Wierd...wonder if its happened to any one else. although, that would have been a good POTW lol

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dual 6 million PL Gallit Guns at full ki. It killed every one in ESF_Pepper city. It was sweet.

Retired
Best answers
yeah i killed everybody once on peppercity, it was PS of Final Flash. and we were both around 9 million lol :) you figure out rest what happend :p

Best answers
Goku used to be like god in the last version, now he's just gay. lol

The Spirit bomb just looks like a lil puff ball...thingy, I liked the old one, it was cool lol. Or the botm spirit bomb, ha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he never had the genki dama in botm..

Retired
Best answers
actually he had...you could charge up power. and it would become a big ball, something like spirit bomb. so that was genki dama.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but that was just a ki blast.. not a genki dama.....

Best answers
It was the genki dama, didn't you notice the energy around you flowing into your hands? lol. Even if he didn't say anything, that was the spirit bomb

Best answers
O_O ..ok...only me and my friend were on the map....soo......no one could have walked through the beam when i wasnt looking.....and no one hit the alternate fire..so i still dont know why we exploded...are attacks didnt explode...we both just dissapeared..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom