new map for esf - input/support

vt

V
hey dudes and doodles - i have decided to finally get off my lazy ass and do something else for this mod apart from webmaster :p

I am currently sketching design ideas for a new map - entitled esf_otherworld. Hopefully it should turn out to be a map of the stadium where Goku & Pikon fought

I have the few episodes on video, but its hard to really get anything from them, and im not really fond of stopping and pausing tapes and sketching from them...

so if anyone has any reference images, or any shots of the stadium (or others) it would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully i will be able to get this map done, and tweaked, so it can be put into beta1 :)

later

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wondering will you include the destroyable asteroid. I would also like to see a sprite croud which gib when you hit them. Would be cool. I think having the grandkai sitting in his big chair would be pritty cool to!
Just a few ideas.

BrunO

Best answers
I like the idea of King Kai's planet, unfortunatly you can only have one field of gravity, so the whole concept of being able to stay on his planet with out falling wouldn't work.

Snakeway would be a good one, and you could have the snakes Kingdom (if you guys remember there is a palace on the side of snake way which gokou is diverted to) on the side.

You could also do the Student Driving Building, that whole section where Gokou and Piccolo learn to drive was pretty damn halarious, it would be cool to have 2 capsule cars you could drive around on.

I'll post some other Ideas if you want. If I had the time to map I would gladly do that, school work and sports leaves me little time to play computer games. I haven't played a computer game in over three months! :cry: :shocked:

Best answers
Hi VT - my brother (who got me into playing ESF) has alot of the DBZ episodes on Windows Media Player or RealPlayer. I could find them for you and send it to you. The ones you're talking about are on Windows Media. The quality is pretty good if your intrested just reply back here and we'll see how we can send them.

Retired
Best answers
hey Vt if you don't mindme asking, can you tell me where i could get stuff to make half life mod maps? i've been wanting to try it but never found out what i needed to start

Best answers
Originally posted by VT
hey dudes and doodles - i have decided to finally get off my lazy ass and do something else for this mod apart from webmaster :p

I am currently sketching design ideas for a new map - entitled esf_otherworld. Hopefully it should turn out to be a map of the stadium where Goku & Pikon fought

I have the few episodes on video, but its hard to really get anything from them, and im not really fond of stopping and pausing tapes and sketching from them...

so if anyone has any reference images, or any shots of the stadium (or others) it would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully i will be able to get this map done, and tweaked, so it can be put into beta1 :)

later
SWEET Go VT!

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Hey VT, Nuckin Futs here :p ive got what you need, all i need is somewhere to upload. Ive got cuteftp workin now, so lemme know whats happenin

Cheers :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom