Spirit Bomb + Arua or SSJ = A no no.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you don't get it, get drunk and re-read the topic. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well ssj no but u could if u had ur aura on..

and i think u got banned from esf...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So wut if I got banned from the game. It doesn't stop me from makeing this game better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well in the show u cant really use the genki dama with ssj..

Best answers
Yeah, I know, but it's a GAME! You can do anything. Why not be able to use that? Remember when Goku faught Pikon and Goku used the "Super Kao-Khen Attack"? I wasn't sure if he was SSJ and he used Kao-Khen. His hair went up like SSJ, but when you normally use Kao-Khen, the hair is like normal Goku. So I guess anything can happen.

Oh yeah, in the Beta version of ESF, can you Teleport WHILE charging up a move?

ex: When Goku got ****ed off at Perfect Cell, he charged a HUGE KAMEHAMEHA, and then he Teleported below him, and BLEW THE LIVING C R A P out of him.

That would just OWN so much.......

Almost forgot, do you know when *NEW* episodes of DBZ are coming out on Toonami? I can't wait to see Gotenks!!!! He's gonna OWN SO MUCH!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no u cant use kaio ken when ssj... that was just some funi **** they pulled from there ass...

Best answers
That's what I thought also.......seriously, IT'S JUST A GAME, YOU CAN USE THE GENKI DAMA WITH SSJ!!! IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER!!! MAYBE THAT WAY IT CAN ACTUALLY KILL SOMEONE!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the team is wondering what to do about that...

Best answers
i think the game can fudge some things but you just cant use the genki dama while ssj becase

1.itll be too hella strong enough to blow the map to triny little bites

2.i forget or not but goku cant use the genki dama while ssj because hes part evil and the genki dama is the most ultamit attack like holy from ff so its only right you cant use it while part evil

Sound Artist
Best answers
I've seen the japanese version of that fight, he does shout, "Super Kaioken".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm he did? oh well its been a while sence i saw the jap eps..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So i think that making a Spirit Bomb with SSJ is a good idea! Its only a MOD it dosnt have to be perfectly true to the series! Sure if you really want to be picky when they Implement SSJ2 Vegeta wont be wearing that SSJ Suit when he goes SSJ2, cause its not like the series. Its the thought behind the game, not the rigidness of following the series to the tee!

BrunO

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To answer SSJ Vegeta's question, new episodes of dbz are coming out sometime in september, this is for the US anyways. They are releasing episodes that won't be aired until september on video. Some are already out on the internet. Not that I know anything about that...or have them...but just letting you know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think he should.. i mean u may as well make it as cloase to the show as posible...

Best answers
WOW! September eh......that just BLOWS! My friend has some new episodes, LOL, he said that when Trunks and Goten goto Kami's Lookout (now called Dende's Lookout....I guess) they attack Mr Popo, cuz they never seen him before. How sad.....but Mr Popo blocks every attack.......how he do that? Oh well...

Best answers
Yep! Teleport while storing for a move is a yep, i agree.

It will make it so more fun to store a solar flare from one side of the map and teleport to in front of your victim at the last second!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom