I Killed Someone Today!

Best answers
Bugs

-Okay try crouching down near a wall(not facing it, but at your side), then teleport hitting while a, or d (it depends) and will go through the wall.
The only way you can get out of it is by killing yourself

-The usual crashes and stuff like that.

Okay if you guys cant implement the "METEOR SMASH" then at least implement this one. the name says it all A very strong
thrust forward punch or kick(maybe randoming both would be better). and the body bending to it. you know Mbison from street fighter? the thrust forwarding punch as he turned into the blue flame and bended his whole body thrusting forward?something like that. Also the body would bend back if it would be a Thrust forward kick like mbisons scissor kick.

a good suggestion for executing this move would be
example

of course selecting the melee mode(slot1) then:

for forward punch
holding mouse 2 whil preesing mouse1

for the forward kick
holding mouse 1 whil preesing mouse2

-------
B+removing swimming animations

I think its very silly when your in fly mode then YOUR GONNA SWIM in the water. Okay the Swimming animation will be added back if you turned of flying

example

you FLY into the water and and your in the water and no manifestation of the swim animation
then you turned off flying
THEN THATS THE TIME THE SWIMMING ANIMATION WILL BE ADDED BACK

--------
C+ADDING A TINY (okay tiny)BIT MORE SPEED TO THE GAME
its silly. dragon ball characters? should speed like hell!! but Im only suggesting just to add a little more speed it the game.to every part of it. movement the character the projecctile. etc. and so on

OKAY I SAID A BIT. NOT BID FOR POWER
--------
D+making the large attacks a bit thinner (but not the graphics itself)

its really annoying when you see everying s fine the your gonna realease your attack then YOUBLOW YOURSELF UP ha! because you never knew your gonna hit a wall YOUR NOT FACING

another good suggestion to this would be (if you esf guys dont like example D+)

if it hits the the side of a wall (imagine a square building then hitting the side only)
it would pass through and make a booming and shaking sood telling it hit the wall
but when IT directly hits the center of a large obstacle or a large thick wall, then thats the time it would blow up.
---------
E+the destructo disc

suggesting to make it a bit larger. And making it look like its spinning and has a constant sound when still held on the hand(its up to you guys what sound it might be but it show be some kind of a frequency sound....hard to describe. for example , vegetas galit gun has a constant sound when charging so in the destructo disc case will also be like that but ofcource a different sound)

then there will be a strong shwishing sound when it is released

--------
F+ the booming sounds

When you charge or get into turbo, There will be some shaking if the screen and a booming sound for a more terrifying sound effects.

also when you realease a large attack, there will also be the BOOMING sound. woudnt that be geat?!?

If you will guys implement the melee thrust thing? I suggest you also add example letter F+ to it,ONLY if The melee thrust is executed while your on turbo. but if melee thrust is done while turbo mode is off not just add a swishing wind sound.
--------
G+the normal flying movement( also on turbo i think)

okay , YOu guys notice, for example, you press w (forward) while wlying in mid air.

Ok dont touch the ground cause youre not ganna see it and go very high open areas without camera hindrances

Notice that there is that up down movement of that charcter while going forward ?, (and also maybe while flying sideways a and d) Im suggesting that to be removed
--------
H+You will be blown away
Okay if you were hit by a large attack and you didnt die, then you will be blown/thrown away. Also suggesting for the melee thrust attack to have this feature to blow away enemies when hit(only in a moderate distance

If you guys didnt get me. Its kind like asking your friend/teammate( in team fortress classic on the full 1108) to plant a detpack next to you and when it explodes you see yourself blow away.( specifically a teammate demoman because its for you to see guys what im talking about being blown away

and because you where blown away, you will lose control over your character for some seconds. Meaning you cant control his flying or the movement (a,w,d,s buttons)while in the process if being thrown away until for some glitching moment of time (would be best if you can regain control movement of your character for maybe after 1.5 secs)

Im also suggesting if you were thrown away and you hit a wall hard there would be a crushing sound(maybe a rock kind of crushing sound) and there would be damage also

if you were thrown down and hit the floor, there will also be damage
---------
I+to make the normal punches and kicks animate faster

its quite lame when you punch and kick because its so slow but the leg sweep is good though

I also want to suggest that the leg sweep be the animation of the melee thrust kick if possible.
---------
J+ dont change the camera works from esf 2.0 let it be as it is because it is the best on ive ever seen.

I dont like third person view that the character is already in the center of the screen(thats why I hate dmz sometimes!)
---------
K+The infinite view

You know the limit when you look up or down and thats it right? Im suggesting to remove this and have an infinite angle view

suggestion L+ will complement to this
----------
L+Infinite Bending flexibility to where you are looking

example when you look up, your WHOLE body will lay (not just the upper body etc.) facing up. something like that.

so if You look up then moving the mouse more to the up direction of the mouse pad and
end up looking at your back. you will be upside down!
example
youll be final flashing literally upside down!

one of the advantages of suggestion K+ and L+ would be

your view will NEVER EVER BE BLOCK BY THE CHARACTER MODEL
(blocked crosshair is manifested throughe looking directly down or directly up)
(prolly this is the most important feature of suggestion K+ and L+)
L+ was also impt because if your looking at the back while not bending (example your looking at the back upside down but the model is stuck to just looking up)
----------
M+the body animation in turbo mode

If this goes unoticed, then id suggest this

when roaming in turbo mode your body will be more bended.

for example when you move forward whor body will bend forward and if you move back your body will bend backwards more. etc
----------
N+
and hoping that the aura will be aligned better nextime in any position the character is.

Ass Much as possible im begging for you guys to implement them all.

Thank you(ESF TEAM) for looking into my post. And may you kill more persons in the quickstart buton.(which is already filtered in my case:) )

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A+Melee forward Thrust attack
They are working on a new melee system, the Meteor Smash was specifically mentioned as being difficult to implement. I like the double button suggestion, but it heads towards DMZ land.

B+removing swimming animations
I don't know if that can be done, but they are tweaking all the animations for the new version. So we'll see.

C+ADDING A TINY (okay tiny)BIT MORE SPEED TO THE GAME
This too was being mentioned by Masta I beleive.

D+making the large attacks a bit thinner (but not the graphics itself)
A) Umm, pay attention when playing with nuclear strength weapons.
B) Not possible without geo mod enigine. The lag would be insane.

E+the destructo disc
harSens has said that he wished he could get the disk to spin, I believe. The disk is just fine as it is now. If it can be spammed already, making it tougher doesn't make any sense from a gameplay standpoint.

F+ the booming sounds
Ahem, I did it for the SSJ Script, don't see why they couldn't do it for ESF . . . :p

G+the normal flying movement( also on turbo i think)
That's part of the walking animation, but it's not dictated by the model. It's done by the engine. I think they are going to be removing small bugs like that in the next release. Falling damage BTW is gone too.

H+You will be blown away
I've suggested this and knockbacks a while ago. I think it falls under the same catagory as the Meteor Smash.

I+to make the normal punches and kicks animate faster
New melee system is in the works. Coupled with the new animations and skeletons I'm assuming that this too will be fixed.

And may you kill more persons in the quickstart buton.
Um, use the filter in fight online. It works better :D

Best answers

not necessarily, its just like holding your large attack

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you can hold your large attacks and put more energy into them by holding the secondary fire button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom