Sure i would like to

Best answers
Yeah if u want to i would like to beta test, i beta tested Cs 1.4 if you want i'dl ike to try to beta test for u.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No thanks, were full at the moment. Thanks for your interest in esf though.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WHY WASNT I ASKED TO BE A BETA TESTER.... I OWN THE BIGGEST FANSITE EVER... really why?

Retired
Best answers
actually not, he has the smallest and the biggest ESF fansite, cause he's the only one :\ with a fansite

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To tell the truth, we probably didn't take enough time and concideration in picking our beta testers. Now thinking about it people like judge and spin truly deserve to be beta testers, but we can't start letting everyone join as a beta tester... We already have like 9. The reason we already have 9 is to test out how servers would react to stress n stuff. Also we can find more bugs. Quite accually, without the beta testers, i would have never cought the #1 crashing bug in esf inteam, which pretty much crashed, as it seemed, for no reason, not letting us make servers for more then 5 minutes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how come now everyone is asking to be a beta tester??

and it doesnt really matter how many testers u guys have cause non of us can start a server. :(

so we cannt really look for bugs...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cos they r all idiots, esf team will not let just anyone be a tester, they want ppl they know who will not sell esf belta on ebay and sh.it like that, they want ppl they can trust who have been with esf for a long time, like you, judge, spin (maybe me?) ermm who else, ahh i dunno everyone.

Best answers
I think i should be a beta tester because i am better then everyone cept vt!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Actually im kidding. I don't want to be a beta tester much cuz i would probably slack off and just brag, same for alot of people who ask for it. So just stop asking to be a beta tester and wait like the rest of us. If they want you to be a beta tester, they will ask you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good atitude mr newbie... (note that the word newbie is not an insult like noob)

cause it isnt all fun and games.. (well it is but theres alot of crashing involved)

noob = dumb lamer

newbie = new person

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the way beta testers are picked. If they need you, they will come to you, kinda like a spy network looking for a new recruit. You can't sign up, they sign you up.:)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, its more like,"Don't call us, we will call you;)"

Best answers
... *nudges pcjoe, and sticks his hand out*
Whisper: "Is this the disk, with ESF beta 1 on it?"
... *steals the dis from pcjoe and runs!!!!!*

:) Lol, Hey PCjoe, I like your new skinning jobs, can you help me, you know, give me pointers on skinning...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol

they never did that to me... :p

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll have your s*** phone ordered tomorrow :D

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*S*H*O*E*

never knew that was a bad word, hehe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol

i dont think he said shoe... :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mastasuft is on the furm!! Quick RALLY THE N00BS!!!

all thoughter now

WHEN IS THE NEXT VERSON OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

(i dont really want to know, me no n00b, i will shut up and go hide in a corner :p )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom