Once Again My Esf Keeps Crashing!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well try saying what happans, any errors or somethign in the console comes up?

Best answers
Well I'm running a Listen Server on a Cable modem. It holds all the people without lag up to 8 and no problems. But then it suddenly closes down and that's it. Just closes and goes back to desktop. Is this problem happening with anyone. Cause its both upstairs and downstairs. On both of my computers. I have tried uninstalling SIERRA and nothing helps.

Best answers
Hey don't worry it happens with me all the time d00d...
When i'm playing it sometimes just quits and goes back to desktop...

Best answers
you guys might have pushed the desktop button on your keyboard, between left ctrl and left alt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also pushing alt and tab srinks the window.. (and if ur running like hl that runs in a smaller resolution it well ****s up)

Best answers
nope that's not it... i just play and play and when i got like 10 frags, BAMM... ESF Quits

Best answers
if ur game crashes go lower the resolution of the game...hahaha tat wasnt so hard was it

Best answers
OH ya i got that too when i had cable thats why i think cable sux compred to dsl i was running a server then a bunch of people joined (when i had cable mind u!) and BLAMO crash and back too the desktop it dosent happen now that i have dsl (HEHE) ..
i dont know what is actruly cousing it to crash tho sorry!

Best answers
yeah hope it will fix when the new beta comes out (plz very soon)
i got the same thing sometimes i can host for several hours (without any crashes).
and sometimes 10 minutes and BIG BANG back to the desktop.

(but one question too u having a cable modem and max 8 players without LAG ??? (maybe diffrent county) because here in holland i have cable and can host a game for max 4 players) otherwise lot of LAG)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, least some of u guys even have broadband!! U lucky father-less people(b@stards)!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom