Music off

Best answers
I was wondering.. how do you turn off the music in game? Or can you, other than deleteing the MP3's or editing the map cfg files and removing the cd track lines.... if there is anyone who can answer, please do...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two ways to do this:

1) delete the contents of the two playlist files (both are ASCII Text, and can be edited in notepad). Do NOT delete the playlist files themselves.
2) hit f8 and click on stop in the VGUI menu that pops up.

Best answers
Ah, thank you kindly...

Don't get me wrong, the music is great and all, but in single player training, it is rather annoying to listen to when you want to hear voices and everything...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Oh, and how do you go Super Saiyan? or is that implimented yet?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two methods of this as well (for now).

1) Wait for the next version. Which may, at the very least, have SSJ1 and everyone's first transformation. The team is working on more, but more I cannot say. Got that? Good. o_o :scared: o_o

2) Download the SSJ script for a cosmetic only change to SSJ (with sounds by moi). There are also a few other models you can play around with in there. Get it here or at SPiN's website, even though spin hates the script. Go figure. No, no instead don't dwell on it at all. Just DL the script.

Might I also suggest Akimbot for solo LAN parties?

Best answers
Alrighty.. thanks again.. but one more thing...

Why is it when a Kameahameaha from Krillin or Goku goes off the map, it crashes the game?
And speaking of Krillin.. WHERE IS HE!? Krillin and Gohan are just grey semi-transparent Piccolo... I'm not sure yet what Buu is, but I'm guessing he is the same... is that because they weren't completely finished?

Ok.. maybe that was two.... but hey, what are players for, right?

Best answers
oh, and I forgot to mention, when it crashes the game, the sound stops working, forcing you to restart your computer if you want to hear anything in-game again...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The grey models are notdone.mdl. That should explain that. The SSJ script gives you models for these characters but not all of there attacks are set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom