teleport

Best answers
:idea: teleporting when u r charging up your power isnt that great? y dont they make it like that? cos most of the time i've to hide from others attack that i dont even have enough time to charge up~ :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
does anyone bother to look at the dev journals??

cause if u woould u would see a video of vegeta moving when charging... :p

Best answers
You can already move while you charge if you set the cl_forwardspeed and the cl_sidespeed and the cl_backwardspeed to your speed of choice...u have to bind it to s key though.....(do this while you are charging an attack and bind it to a key)

Best answers
nothing is more funny then charging up an attack when someone at about medium range fires a shots at you and they think "He he he another kill for me" ..then all of a suddon its 2 inches from you and you hold your binded key hit right..and "What the>...." you move forward with a very high speed and BOOM (fires shot right in face)!.. and then you get kicked..its all in fun..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but whats the point if u get kicked??

kind of defeats the purpous.. (whoops almost said porpous there... :rolleyes: )

Best answers
A tell everyone how to do it soo you dont get kicked..B Host the game..cant get kicked that way..or C goto a good friends server that will not kick you

Best answers
.......what.? cant handle 6 bots on one??..yeah even then they get ruled..but its more competition than playing with people like...ohh say...you ..lol :)

Best answers
... you can beat me!!!
Lets test it when new version comes out!
YOU WILL DIE IN ONE SHOT!!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom