Oozaru!

Best answers
I say that if you get like......5 million PL, and your a Saya-jin, you grow a tail. Then in one of the weapon option boxes, it says Oozaru. Then, as some people call it, you can turn into "The Big Monkey Thing". Your PL doubles, but your speed drops A LOT! You only get Mouth Blasts, and you can only Smash Stuff, but the beam would be like the size of a FULL FF! Wouldnt that just plain.....OWN!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have mixxed feelings... they CHOULD do it now, cos the maps r VERY big, but only the mode when one person is playing as him the other shave to kill it, but it would most likely still lag alot, so no.

Best answers
That idea would be cool grabbing people flying and fling them accrost the map! lol I got you Vegeta bye, bye *flings* BOOM hey where did that hole in the mountain come from! (Ok now im doing it again useless spam)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if theres one "Big Monkey Thing" and 3 others it wont be that bad lag since there would one be one "Big Monkey Thing" :D

Best answers
There should be a hiddin item in the map and it is only up every 5 min then if you get it BOOM your "the big monkey"

Best answers
if there was a "Bash the Monkeys brains in mode" I'd go for it *everyone teams up to kill da monkey*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wouldnt really cause lag cause it wouldnt be as big as u think.. (remember the rescale)

and i have better idea but i shouldnt say it cause it might give away some of the beta stuff.....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Its a good idea and a bad one. That big hairy thing would kill you in one shot right when you spawn you'd die.

Best answers
That would be awsome if you could be "Big Monkey Thing" you would like be a big fackin Monkey thingy andmlike kill everybody and be lie "Grrrr, DIE!" and stuff.:p :D :p That would be sooooooooo COOL! I would play like every day if it had that, or SSJ4 Goku. :D O heres a cool idea (it might cause lag though) have like maybe creatures in the map that interact with you. Like maybe on Earth have Dinosaurs attack you or somtin. Just a silly thought.:D

Best answers
Yeah, I like the show Zoids....yeah, Liger Zero Panser is cool....and so Jager.......yeah. I want me one a those Particle Gun things that the other special X zoid things. Vega and Bit are the ones....you know....Oops, almost forgot, I like that idea about the Power Up thing where you find it, and LOL GOKU! Great idea, I WANNA BE A MONKEY, A MONKEY, MONKEY, MONKEY!!!

(Many people that watch Ren & Stimpy would recognize that last line.....yeah, if you dont....THEN YOU'RE AN IIIIIIIIIDIOT!!!!!! LAFF!)

Best answers
Nice message.....Alt + F4.....everyone knows wut that does.....I MEAN, no one knows wut that means.....

Best answers
Zoids is pretty Bit chin also. Go Liger! I persopnally like the Shnider mode, and Panzer, the Leger pretty good also though. Super speed. Heh anyways I WANT TO BE A "MONKEY-MAN" OoH OoH AhH AhH:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this topic is sooo messed up.. everyone saying "I wAnNa Be A mOnKeY-mAn!!"

Best answers
... that it would be cool to be an ouzaru!
But to make the chances equal perhaps piccollo could turn into his big form ,too! That would be nice i think!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah krillin would own more cause of his homing beam.. i mean how would a big monkey dodge a blast?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol so its a squerrel with big nuts... its funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom