faces?

Best answers
i really thought pcjoe's goku skin was great, especially the texture of the clothing (looked like it was straight from the show - but 3d) but what i dont like on a lot of the models is the face! its not like i could do any better, or half as good for that matter, but its just that like the face isn't very well painted on most skins. i just wanted to see if anyone had teh same complaint as me, but its not too big of a deal i guess, we wont be seeing the face very often anyhow :: shrugs ::

Best answers
Hurry delete this post before you are flammed...its too late..they are comming..do you hear that..do you hear it??the monkeys are comming beware the flamming monkeys they are commig mmmwaaaahahhahhahahahahah!!!!

Best answers
Februari is one of the months of the n00b isn't it LOL's anyhow why are you telling this to us? I can see those faces suck aswell ((omg did I really said it............ don't take it personal.......... it's just that I'm one of the monkeys.......))
MWUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya the old Goku face looked a bit off but the new skin is great, it still may be a little of but its still and EXCELLENT skin! And as you said who is gonna see the face any who?

BrunO

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not going to bs, i do admit i suck at faces. I will say that my new goku is a lot better then my old goku, so im getting somewere:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You so do not suck at faces, the new goku is cool!
And one thing that you donot suck at is CLOTHES!
Dont be so modest!

BrunO

Best answers
*Cough* Suckup *Cough* ...errmmm that came out wrong.....j/k your skins Rule PcJoe....(Can you accidently give me the beta???)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont suck up i will say like it is

Gokus face looks cool

Gohans Face looks like someone has just gave Chi Chi some in front of him, pis.sed off lol

Best answers
Nah PCjoe don't listen to me you make great face and I can't do better.......... (unless a box looks better)

PS: I said what you wished to hear and now about the payment

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont suck up i will say like it is

Gokus face looks cool

Gohans Face looks like someone has just gave Chi Chi some in front of him, pis.sed off lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_o who me?

well come on! Chi Chi has been around since Db and shes not aged, DAMN IT!!!

EDIT: this is my 100th post MWAHAHAHA WATCH OUT VT U MAY HAVE NOT OF GIVEN MY 250 POST COUNT BACK BUT I WILL GET IT SOON THEN I WILL KILL YOU ALLL MWAAHAHAHAHAHAH

I will go away now...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ultima2_freeze
*Cough* Suckup *Cough* ...errmmm that came out wrong.....j/k your skins Rule PcJoe....(Can you accidently give me the beta???)
Originally posted by )e(Bishop
[BNah PCjoe don't listen to me you make great face and I can't do better.......... (unless a box looks better)

PS: I said what you wished to hear and now about the payment[/b]
my god its amazing how increadbly stupid u people are... :p

do u honistly think ur going to get the beta if u suck up to anyone??

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA POPEMAN! to the POPECAVE VATICAN BOY!

In all seriousness tho guys, as Hibiki said, Dont bother suckin for Beta, it aint gonna happen, I'd know :cry:

P.S thats BS, ive never actually asked for it :fight:

Banned
Banned
Best answers
No guys..really.
Keep asking team members for the beta.

They like that.

A lot.
:D

Best answers
Hmmm..do i think i will get it if i suck up???nooo of course not......but when the monkeys and lepricons come dont come running to me....cause i will not help you....!!!!!! ...but if you do infact wish to give me the beta you will know where to find me.. *Quickly batboy to the batcave!!!!*

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EDIT: this is my 100th post MWAHAHAHA WATCH OUT VT U MAY HAVE NOT OF GIVEN MY 250 POST COUNT BACK BUT I WILL GET IT SOON THEN I WILL KILL YOU ALLL MWAAHAHAHAHAHAH
/me uncorks spam bottle . . . drains Akuma of Spam Juice!

But seriously, don't be too hard on your work Joe, you're not only good to start with, you're getting better all the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...no...spam.....draining...must...put...over...a...valid...point...to..the.....convi....noooo.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom