ingame shots

Best answers
i was just wondering if there were going to be any ingame shots of the new version while it is being worked on the eyecandy that we have gotten lately is good but there isnt much eye candy or info coming theses days

im not trying to be annoying im just asking a simple questions so please people dont flame

anyway how is the moves for buu going remember i posted some moves form buu and i believe krillin a while back

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOOK IN THE DEV JORUNALS BFORE YOU COME ON THE FOURM AND ASK LIKE A N00B.... YOU N00B.

Best answers
i have your an idiot i said ingame shots that means fighting shots of the team playing the game and someone takes a shot of people fighting during the game not just pictures of a new map i mean action

and by the way ive been here since almost the start just never post on the forum because of people like you who think you are above everyone you need to calm down and relize you arent **** and try being friendly so that would make you a newb compared to me idiot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SaiyinMaverick
i have your an idiot i said ingame shots that means fighting shots of the team playing the game and someone takes a shot of people fighting during the game not just pictures of a new map i mean action

and by the way ive been here since almost the start just never post on the forum because of people like you who think you are above everyone you need to calm down and relize you arent **** and try being friendly so that would make you a newb compared to me idiot
you did not say that you wanted fighting shots, so shut your ****ing mouth :fight: I have also been around here since the 1st verson, there are ingame shots AND videos, so next time u do post somethign like "i want eye candy" say what you want, like fighting shots, YOU N00B!

Im not going to talk to you anymore, i know the rules so even telling u this is close to a ban, good day.

Best answers
sorry if the post was confusing ill try to be clearer next time im not here to get in fights or make enemies so i apologize for my remarks but the word noob is used too usely by too many people everyone has been new at one time its kinda like a racist remark

and i actually think comments like ours is why there isnt more people on this forum the new people see the forum and are scared to post because of this

and by being scared to post the forum and maybe the team is missing out on great ideas and contributions

so to end i do apologize for not being to clear and for my remarks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
N00b = Annoying person who asking things before reading the rules or looking for a answer

Newbie = nice N00b who has taken his/her time to look on the site, read me, FAQ or anything that may have the answer to that he/she wants

Right from The New Akuma, a walking Dicconaery (even if i cannot spell it)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We update all the time, what else do you guys want? Now thats just getting greedy, we update more then most mods out there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pcjoe
We update all the time, what else do you guys want? Now thats just getting greedy, we update more then most mods out there.

lol damn right, but there is one mod who updates more then you!!! THE RAGE (incase someone does not know but the rage is a gay mod that NEW update)

:notice: The Rage

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great now were going to have all the noobs say that there not a noob... :p

Best answers
im sorry if i upset you i wasnt trying to demand anything i know you guys update alot and i am grateful for what i do get to see i was just wondering if there were going to be any ingame fighting scenes

again im not trying to demand anything or say that the team doesnt update it was just a simple question

ok to make everyone happy ill not come back again i see now that questions dont get you anything but flaming this i regret i really liked the mod and thought the team to be cool and down to earth

maybe its the stress of making the mod but alot of post are taken the wrong way and get flamed for it which is a rule not to do

and again i apologize

i wish you all the luck on the mod bye

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey akuma! dmanit your a big fool, if i was VT i wuld of ban your lil candy ass! man dont you have any respect?

Being mean and flaming people is what you always makes here.
Man.. Ur a real jackass..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Vt and all the moderators dont do their jobs damnit..
I thought VT said not to flame people. I never saw any warning for you.. man..

This forum is nothing but a place for foos with no life to come ..

These people are no fools
pcjoe
mastasurf
zero
freedom
Harsens
SS_Vegeta
Vt
Sierra Sonic
Sonic365
Judge
lightscreen
Ima own you ass
xstortiosnim
Logbogged
ahkaru
usjtrunks

Srry if i forget people.
those are the poeple i know and that i know they arent fools.

Best answers
I know Akuma u r a real jerk, tepus was a friend who respected others! Now ur just a lowly n00b who makes his laughs off n00bs SO WHAT if they say they aren't n00bs u r the one acting like a freaking tempermental whiney flameing ASSHOLE! I wish they never banned tepus he was my friend......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto
I know Akuma u r a real jerk, tepus was a friend who respected others! Now ur just a lowly n00b who makes his laughs off n00bs SO WHAT if they say they aren't n00bs u r the one acting like a freaking tempermental whiney flameing ASSHOLE! I wish they never banned tepus he was my friend......

Well, 1st of, Thanks...

I have not flamed anyone all i said that n00bs allways say they r not n00bs, i was replying to what Hikibi said, and b4 that i was not flameing him on purpose, but when he flamed me, and i flmaed him back, what was i MENT to do? smile? sorry if i sounded like i was flameing newbies.

Forgive and forget?

Or u can flame me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom