Pikkon and Brolly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think brolly, the legendary saiyanjin, is far too strong. That would be more worse than now, with all these vegetas. By the way which attacks do he use?

Best answers
Probably nothing =) Except little ki balls, which would knock them out! Actually, dont forget this might be based on dbz but you can change Brollis PL to starting off as 1.3mil goku is at 1mil by the way, and when brolly gets stronger and stronger, but it takes longer for his pl to rise say every 2-3 kills it goes up like half the amount of regular, like Goku killin Vegeta his pl goes from 1mil to like 1.3 mil or whatever, if brolly killed vegeta or anyone for that matter, it would go to like from 1.3mil to 1.35mil after brolly gets the 2-3 kills that is

GErman

Wahrscheinlich Schließt nichts =) kleinen ki Bälle Aus, die sie aus klopfen würden! Tatsächlich vergißt dont dies auf dbz dürfte basiert worden aber Sie können Brollis PL Anfangen ab ändern, als 1.3mil goku an 1mil übrigens ist, und, wenn brolly stärker und stärker wird, aber es nimmt länger für seinen pl, zu steigen, sagt, daß jede 2-3 es tötet, wie der halbe Betrag steigt von regelmäßig, wie Goku killin Vegeta sein pl von 1mil geht, 1.3 mil zu mögen, oder was auch immer,Wenn brolly vegeta oder irgendjemanden für jene Materie getötet hat, würde es gehen, von 1.3mil zu 1.35mil zu mögen, nachdem brolly die 2-3 erhält, das ist tötet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:devil:
if you cant speak german, dont try to translate english into it. this translation is so ****ing bad, if i havent read the english text, i dont know what you mean. :D

Best answers
I completly agree to you , firefly!

WHen you dont speak german, please dont use this translator machines!
Cause it could confuse some people!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok back to our problem
if brollys pl increases slower, he is only strong at the beginning and later totally useless
and brolly has no beam-attack so he cant fight in a ps.
now you say but in the 10th movie...
but that were only ki balls

i dont think he is worth to be build in :S

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I don't think either character should be added..since neither character technically exists.

Brolly is a movie character, and the movies are side-stories or "what if?" situations (Like: what if furiza had a more powerful brother? or what if they found the true legendary super saiya-jin?)

Paikuhan(his real name..buncha dubbies :D) was NEVER in the original manga..what the series was based from.
They added him and the whole heaven's tournament(and the garlic jr saga, for that matter) as mere FILLER..to extend the series and make it seem like something worthwhile happened between the furiza-android and cell-buu sagas.

Since both characters didn't do anything important, they shouldn't be in the game.

Oh yeah..and Broli would only have one attack besides melee..all he does is throw large green ki balls...nothing more, nothing less.

Best answers
Dont mind the german lol i was just trying to see if it would actually make since but o well, sorry

Best answers
Who cares if Pikkon or Brolly werent in the manga or if they were "what if" char? Its a game its ment to bring variety so we can have fun with all diff kind of characters!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but nobody would play these charas, because they have no good technics. flying around and only be able to throw ki-ball, a bit boring, isnt it? :S
i know these charas are your favourite one, but try to be objective.
and think of the esf-team, they would go crazy, if they have to add every chara you are screaming for. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah everyone wants every damn charater that was on the screen!!

Best answers
I agree about brolli.. his movies were kinda lame.. but Pikkhan.. comeo n.. that Thunder Flash was ***ING AWSOME!!!

Best answers
I just want pikkon and Brolly because they were very strong in the movies and Brolly was the legendary supersayin and kicks th sh*t out of vegeta and trunks {trunks mooned him:D }

Best answers
Originally posted by GOLDEN OZAROU
I just want pikkon and Brolly because they were very strong in the movies and Brolly was the legendary supersayin and kicks th sh*t out of vegeta and trunks {trunks mooned him:D }
Trunks mooned him in Movie 10.. Movie 8 it was Future Trunks... alos to mention Vegita is nowhere to be seen in the second and third Brolli movies....

And on the subject of adding characters... WHERE'S GOTEN!!!???

Best answers
If they have trunks where's goten but goten only fights in dbz and in dbgt he goes for the ladis:D

Best answers
I tried watching it but it was slow cuz my comp is slow i guess and i think it was corrupt, but what exsctly happens?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Ozarou..GT is trash..don't bother

Triki..take the extra step and get fansub tapes....Or wait until FUNi releases this stuff on DVD, won't be very long....sure, it costs a litlte money, but it's less of a hassle than trying to find working sites that have downloadable episodes.

Plus...watching it on a tv screen is better than a compact viewer on a computer monitor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom