meele attasks

Best answers
my suggestions are as follows.

the whole geme needs to be speed up, i mean that movement is to slow and the melee attacks are like as fast as my grandma lol

you should be able to bower up simple ki blasts like they do in the series.

some attacks should knock players back.

so what do u all think!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
OK, how about charged punch and kick attacks? When charged, the attacker flys forwards at whatever he aims at with either his fist pulled back for a punch or his foot raised for a roundhouse. If he meets an enemy while traveling forward, he delivers the attack with about half the power of an equally charged KameHameHa.

He would only fly forward a certain distance, depending on how much he charged and would lose power of his attack the further he had to travel, also depending on how long he charged.

There are only two ways to beat a punch or kick attack, you either dodge it or respond with the same attack. If two punches or round houses meet they do no damage to each other or only minimum damage to the weaker fighter, depending on how strong each person is and how fully charged the attack is. If a round house and punch meet, each attacker recieves the full force of the attack.

When someone is hit by one of these attacks they fly backwards a certain distance, depending on how strong the attacker is and how fully charged the attack is. For instance, if the attacker is only 1 tenth the strength of his opponent and only charged the attack to the minimum, his opponent will hardly fly backwards at all.

I might have actually suggested this before, but i cant remember so i thought better safe than sorry. So, what do you think? :)

Best answers
It is true melee attacks need the speed and matrix type shiz. I think Engar should be a game melee coordinator! haah, I love the idea of charging a punch or kick andgoing a certain distance, and wham! and when we fly left or right or forward we need animations like hair blowing back as we go along. I also think like when you got melee on, like if you keep punching you do a different punch move, like say you press it once It does a straight out punch, and if you keep pressing it may go into a upper cut or a hook then into a punch in the stomach or wherever, and add maybe if you can a sweep type move and make it so you can do sweeps in the air as your flying...well im outta ideas so Engar i like yours!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also i think u need to all realize that its JUST A BETA!!!!! ITS NOT DONE YET!!!!

so just relax and stop complaing about how stuff isnt done.. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah same thing... :p

ps night u need a script to restart the server when it crashes.. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
perhaps there should be a key, so you can lock onto a certain enemy(only for melee attacks)
but if the enemy teleports, you loose the focus.

Best answers
... the focusing only for melee atacks!

And i fully agree with engar! I even had sayed this in the past!
That would be sweet! :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom