💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
coooool pic, the ssj looks cool

and i know what goku is saying on the pic

"Damn fly, i will get it this time!"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
kool pic.. but are you alloued to post that?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats a weak ass ssj... :p

Sound Artist
Best answers
I often wonder what poor krillin will get in order to balance SSJ/Transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah krillin gets owned by ssjs... just ask me and joe :'(

Best answers
Should be in the suggestions..but ohh well...when someone charges up a shot..like a Gatlin Gun etc...they should go into a slight crouch..(not just holding crouch...) ...and their hands should open ..and ..it would look cooler....not just crouch ...like one leg a bit in front of the other ..like in the show...well anyway..i kno alot will be done in the next ESF ..(yay) ...but if this is not going to be done .(im sure it is) ....they should do it like this......(i dont see anyone in DBZ or GT just standing there firing a Kameameah..they actually crouch a bit...) well anyway i also want the beta...i mean i want some beans........ill test it out with bots..!!!plus I will not say anything...come on..you trust Cucumba and Hibiki ...and well they are not right in the head...or maybe thats why you picked them...hmm...anyway i want to test out the "Beans"-to all ESF Team... (*cough* put in good word *cough*)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i did not bother to read that, come on Ultima2 u know as well as I do that should not of been posted here

tut tut tut lol:p

Best answers
I was sad but,.....i saw dancing homer with Maracas..so i cant goto my happy place....:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*points to the door glareing at you*

go on, feck off

:talk: :devil: me shut it now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
face it ultama2...

U WILL NOT GET THE BETA JUST BECAUSE U BEG!!!

Best answers
U WOULD CRY TOO IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU!!! lol..Well i could stop begging anytime now i could really but if i cant get it i might as well make their life miserable...!!:)

Best answers
wAIT ..IF I BOTHER THEM..I WILL never get it..OMG ..ill never get it....OMG WHAT HAVE I BECOME!!!:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no unlike u people my life does not revolve around esf.. if i didnt get the beta i wouldnt die.. so no i wouldnt cry

u want the beta?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom