Dev Updates....

Best answers
Hello people Stryker has Updated his Dev in case you didnt happen to see it...>>>Click me ..and PcJoe has some news u might need to know before going around asking why he is not in the forums...>>>>>Click me ...(PcJoe... if its something to do with parents i understand..(my parents are divorced) and if it has nothing to do with parents ill just wait for you to come back to beg you for the Beta!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey ultima, i dont know if you noticed but in freedom there are sounds in wav format and you can add them to your esf. by placing them into /esforces/sound

Eg: /esforces/sounds/weapons/kiblast.wav

I think this will help ya wait a lil bit more for the new beta..
and if you did know that.. well im srry lol.

and oh ya there is another way to enjoy ur esf and wait, by customizing it. lol go to mah site and customize ur esf with some badass models and others lol

www.redsaiyanmod.cjb.net

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i like your site, i have customised all my dmz models i love the Vegetto model

Best answers
LOL..nothing is more funny than site promotion...well anyway yes i knew you could change it...but thanx to you i actually did..!!.!!!LoL...WELL IM OFF to your site to download more maps and get me some models i havnt tried yet..!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His is a pritty sweet site! I preferr the new site than the old one, 56k killer is what the last site was!

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom