German

Neo

Best answers
Anyone come from german and can me explain this whit bots
i hope anyone can help me ON GERMAN !!!!:D

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
okaygehilfe, versuchen dieses Link, es hilft bei den existierenenden Gewinden, seinen ein Übersetzer, Exemplar und klebt das INFO, und es übersetzt das INFO für Sie, es ist ein Bitbuggy, aber kann ruhige Hilfe Sie

TRANSLATION!

ok mate, try this link, it will help with existing threads, its a translator, copy and paste the info, and it will translate the info for you, anyone else with language problems should give this a try also, it is a bit buggy, but may still help you

Cheers

http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

EDIT:
oh yeah, i forgot LOL there we go

Best answers
Ich bin nicht deutsch, aber dieses Übersetzer Ding ist das beste! AH ha. Wie machen Sie? Bin ich gut, esf das beste im Welt Recht ist?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sortierfachnicht Deutsch, istdasbeste Ich aberdiesesÜbersetzer Ding!
AH ha. Wie machen Sie? Sortierfachichdarm, WeltRecht des
esf-dasbeste im ist?

When you talk in german, freach or whatever, tranlate or some peeps get annoyed cos u may be flameing them

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I posted this translator link for the benefit of those that have difficulty with their English, those of you who dont, DO NOT start stuffin around with other languages to confuse ppl, UNLESS your lookin for the fast way to get youre asses banned, "not by me, im no admin, but it doesnt mean that someone else wont do it" this post is to help ppl with genuine difficulties, NOT spamming idiots, IF you do speak another language, there is now NO reason not to translate it b4 posting if youve read this thread, if you find this thread after you already posted..... Go back and edit it and add the translation please of your topic is still active

Cheers

Best answers
HAHAHA
oh man so eine komische übersetzung hab ich noch nie gelesen!
HAHA

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt that going a tad bit out of ur way??

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
nah, im just bored POPEMAN, thought i'd help out :fight:

P.S when can i tryout for the position of Vatican Boy?

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA POPEMAN!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok then..

i dubbe thee Vatican Boy! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wir haben bereits die alpha 2.0
und die neue version kommt raus, wenn sie fertig ist, NOOB!!! :devil:

we have already the alpha 2.0
and the new version is realeased, when its done, NOOB!!! :devil:

Best answers
... nobody has allready answered neo's question!

So what problem you got with the bots?
I will explain it to you in german!

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Sie sollten zur REALBOT-Site gehen und downloaden REALBOT KI, NICHT Programm des realbot BOT, benutzen dann den Übersetzer, um die readmedatei zu lesen und installieren ihn in Ihr Spiel, gehen Sie andernfalls zur akimbotsite, und benutzen Sie das BOT, das sie für ESF haben..., das Sie beide Sites in den Links finden können, ich..... der sei es für das Gewinde sollte, ausgenommen das Teil bekanntgegeben habe, in dem Sie mir: danken),

You should go to the REALBOT site, and download REALBOT AI , NOT realbot bot program, then use the translator to read the readme file, and install it into your game, Otherwise, go to the akimbot site, and use the bot that they have for ESF... you can find both sites in the links i have posted..... that should be it for the thread, except the part where you thank me :)

http://bot.counter-strike.net/realbot/downloads.html

http://akimbot.nuclearbox.com/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow
what a ****ing german translation! that was cruel! do you want to torture me? ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom