ssj script ???

Best answers
Ich habe ssj script, aber es leuft nicht richtig! Die Auren sind zwar gelb aber die hare und models bleiben, nur bei Son Gohan kommt das model, aller dings nicht das ssj model !!! Was muß ich tun?!?Bitte helft mir schnell! meine version von ssj script ist 5.0 und von half-life und ESF hab ich die neuste.Ich will ssj sein!(im spiel)
[email protected]
:cry:

Best answers
I ve the ssj script, but it dont works right! The auras are yellow, but the hair and the models stay, only the model of GOhan is their, but no ssj model!What shall I do? Please help fast! I have ssj script ver. 5.0, newest hl version and esf 2.0!I want to be ssj!(in the game)

Translation done by P.o.h.s.XXX :devgrin:

Weine nicht und warte bis zur nächsten esf version dann kannst du ssj sein!!! (dont cry and wait till the next release, their you can be ssj!)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay to translation sites

theres something else you gotta do for the models to change but i forget so you wil have to wait for antoine

German

es gibt noch etwas, das Sie tun müssen, damit die Modelle ändern, aber ich vergesse, also müssen Sie antoine warten

Translator http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

Best answers
The translation was done!!!

Look up the following sentence of my german massage!:p

And please dont do the translation withe these translator machines! They **** cause its very difficult for us, germans, to understand these sentence, which are translated by those machines!
Let me ,or someone else who can speak both languages, do the translation!
Its easier then for the other germans! :)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its the only way the english can talk to the german
i doubt you will go around translating every post that someone who speaks german has created it could have 10 english/german posts in a row

Best answers
... but i think its not that often that you need to translate it!
CAuse i think many people speak both languages or they can neverless understand a bit english!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alot of people are still only speak one language

Best answers
I speak 3 languages...... MWUAHAHAHHAHAHA ......I used to speak french but cause of my lazzyness at school the only thing I know is Je ne comprends pas je ne parle pas de fransais ((dunno if I've written it right but I dunno how to say it MWUAHAAHAH))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom