Search someone to fight

Best answers
I am searching for someone who want a 1 on 1 with me. I didn´t find someone to fight me...or thez were to bad :-( Plz answer me... [email protected] or icq : 122836412 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Shoulda put this in the off-topic section...

Best answers
ill challenge u but the thing is....whats my ping gonna be..like..i aint gonna play against u unless either i serve or i get a ping of at least something under 300

Best answers
i would but i need the mod first if you would post the game on here i will fight you by the way who are you best at (hope its not goku) hopefully vegeta i like fighting him

Best answers
cool...im not really sure..i like goku because of his power level but i dont mind veggie....have u got fast internet connection..go to www.planethalflife.com to get the mod and tell me when u get it so i can challenge u:D

Best answers
ill fight u just to be warned i am good i got a score of 30frags 7deaths in just 10 min MUHAHHAHA

Best answers
sure, why not? I am rusty...a lot...but it's becuase of my area, before there used to be like, 20 servers, now theres, 3...and 2 are locked and another uses a...33k modem...anywho, [email protected], come on, challenge me! If you've got DMZ, I will fight you anywhere at anytime, I am one of the best players there, but really rusty here.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
bah noone here is a real pro.. ESF isnt a game that is hard. People that go in sky aim charge a final flash and shoot any where are considered to be l77t ass por master of esf?

I can beat any of you anytime. But i dont take challenge and i play to have fun , frag count means nothing,

30-7 who cares EZ.

Best answers
I will take u spin and i don't use vegeta i use goku it was halarious last game i played i didnt even hafta fullly charge kame wave to kill peeps

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Anytime liger. I choose the map , you host

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok then tomorow i cant to thursday,...

Best answers
ill fight you veggi...you will loose thats for sure

ps: greetz veggi...hope our 1on1 one the next lan will be as hard as the last one :)

Best answers
Your score counts for nothing if you've died more than 0 times. I'll beat anyone.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive been tempted to type that ever since this thread was posted!! BTW, this should have been in Spam!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive been tempted to type that ever since this thread was posted!! :p BTW, this should have been in Spam!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom