Scale down question...

Best answers
I was wondering if the scale down well make it easier on my p.o.s. computer? cause I know with the last few versions its been getting harder and harder for my computer to handle all the new stuff. Aslo wouldnt it be a good idea to allow Bluesy an early version of the beta? maybe as a beta tester or what not so he can be ready with bots around the time of release?

Banned
Banned
Best answers
It probably wouldn't help with your computer problems...in fact it'll probably get worse since everything'll look nicer, and therefore require more computing power.

Your computer must be pretty old if it can't handle half-life very well..

And finally, they probably don't need too many, if any more beta testers.

Best answers
Yeah my computer is below the specs for half-life sad I know :D but I dont think bluesy would be a beta tester per say but like just give him a version with all the code done so that he could get bots released with or around the release of the beta for us below 56kers :D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The scale down shouldn't change anything. The maps are technically the same size total just built with lilliput in mind. The R_Speeds probably up because more surfaces are probably veiwable (thanks to smaller and thus more map features) but I haven't noticed any significant slow down, and my comp is pretty old.

Best answers
actually, the r_speeds on all the new maps don't exceed the 1000 r_speed limit :) So nuthing has changed :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay!!!

new maps rox0rs!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah they will rox0r ur box0rs when u see them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom