Just a idea i had

Best answers
Could you make a attack where you shoot a one handed beam? It would also be cool if your PSing some one with this and some other dude is charging up something at you and you use your free hand to counter with another beam. Just put a PS bar on both sides of the screen. Another idea would be to charge up a force feild around you while in a PS or Charge a attack that pushes them back like when cell PS gohan. I just came up with these because i'm tired of people shooting stuff at you when your in a huge PS that might blow up half the map. :S

What do you guys think?

Best answers
Nope were all going to browse through this and yawn while saying "useless spam" lol:rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Its not really useless spam because this is a good suggestion. This idea sounds cool and it'll also be fun, just think about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhh no this is useless spam...

why cant people think of new ideas and not just the same old ideas everyone else has said... :/

Best answers
I came up with this and I didn't read any other posts with this one. Hibiki i don't see you coming up with anything. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well thats cause if i said anything i would give away beta stuff

Best answers
Oh and how is this spam? This is just a suggestion in the suggestions topic place.:paper:

Best answers
yeah its a good idea, i had that idea too.
but everyone keeps saying 'no, bad idea, its too weak'
but its cool!

:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom