Beta 1 might have some problems

Best answers
Beta 1 might suck.... because we don't have enough servers up, at most I have seen was like 5 servers at ok ping. If you have a second computer(a fast comp) make a dedicated server for the good of all of us. I will be doing this to but we need alot of servers, good servers and fast servers. I cant wait for Beta 1 but I am not going to wait 5-10min to find a average ping server.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
U'll see it will be a big rush with alot of servers,
I'll tell ya what will happen.. Everyone will get there and download esf and make all host a server, everyone will play alone .. lol They will all want to test everythig and bla bla bla you know the end.

senceless post #20

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know about 13 ppl who allways host esf games but they stoped cos of Vegeta spammers, so they will host games again when the next verson i sout, i will most likely be hosting 20 players games, on decated Cable (i have 2 comps)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i will be hosting a non dedicated server with 32 max. And for amin goal to collect db , act as a team , teamwork .

Fools, morons , spammers or people rthat just plays to kill wll be banned and kicked no warnings

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Beta might suck? Dude, your totally wrong. We have better animations and everything the only thing are the servers. Well, I am planning to get a server up with my T3 and another one with my other T3, JOY. What about all you other ESF fans?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't seen many Mods in the alpha stage of development have any servers. It'll get better in Beta, and when you see how it rocks every DBZ mod out there, you will be a believer too. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom