A few things for thought...

Best answers
this isn't really a suggestion but i think it would be kool:

a DBZ mod for Red Faction, because RF has that "geo-mod" feature whereby explosions on walls/ground/surfaces often results in a dirty great big hole on the surface.... which would be perfect for DBZ style game... hehe

As for a suggestion:

I dunno if this would be possible or not (probably not)...
I have a DBZ game on my PSX (ultimate battle 22 i THINK... not sure because i have 3 of them and i cant be buggered going to find out)
anyway, in this game it follows closely to the Frieza saga, starting off with Raditz, then Vegeta and Nappa, etc etc... the good thing about this game was the fighting system, which gave a real sense that you were watching a DBZ episode while you played. It was very basic as far as controls went, with punch,kick,fireball,block, but the movement control was different. Seeing you were always fighting against an opponent, your character always centred their direction on the opponent, therefore, UP and DOWN became "move closer" and "move further" to your opponent, and left and right got used for intiating "combos" (read: those kick ass fast as punch and kicks they do in the series). I reckon if a similar system could be made into ESF would be great... knowing the ESF is MP though and would make it difficult, but maybe a mode where players can lock on to an opponent and fight it out by fists and kicks (there was also a teleport button in there, great for the quick dodge out and in).

Dunno about the rest of you but i am off to play UB22 again.. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom