wheres the brolli character????!

Best answers
just wondering, because that seems to me like he would be a reeealy cool character to have... oh, and u have to make mirai trunks go ultimate SSJ as well as ssj, because that would just make him a super pimp. u could like slow him down and give him a buttload of power... so actually i guess it would be like the same as an ultimate ssj brolli

Best answers
(Sorry in advance for getting so technical.)

Ahem.

_Technically_ (see? technical) Brolli's what you'd call a "Legendary Super Saiyan." This means that he kicks way more AHEM! than an USSJ. Plus, he's not only far, far more powerful than an USSJ (I think he even outclasses SSJ2, but don't quote me on that), but he's also physically huge. USSJs really aren't all that different than other forms, except for the ridiculously bulky musculature. Brolli is not only a huge slab o' meat, he's also really, REALLY tall... Possibly over 8 feet. Trunks is only what, 5'10"?

And, to make this relevant to the actual game, I'd have to add that Brolli is not a good idea, except possibly for a special game scenario. He's just so absurdly powerful that he'd turn anyone else into marinara sauce on the ground.

USSJ Trunks I don't have a problem with, because (as we all know) he's pretty strong, but h3lla slow. Also, I like USSJ Trunks because it just goes to show you just 'cuz your momma's a genius don't mean you're not a friggin moron.

*Shrug* that's about all I have to say about that. You guys alseep yet?

Best answers
If they were to add Brolli, i would suggest make it a "Super strong Brolli vs Everyone Else." Now im sure modes like this have been suggested, and i know its not original..but its pretty much the only way it would make sense. It would be a super strong Brolli(picked randomly after everyone kills him if they can), and everyone else trying to kill him. After Brolli died, it would pick at random for someone else to be him..but it would also keep a hidden chart of who has been brolli so it wont pick them again.

Again i know this isnt original..but im not here to be original. If not a brolli, i wouldnt might an oozaru mode just like the one i said. Wouldnt it be great to see 3 people power struggling one giant beam from brolli?

Best answers
:D I think you guys are on to something. The idea of having either Brolli or a ssj oozaru as a kind of gang-up/kill the man with the ball scenario is kick *ss. It would be a really nice touch.
:yes: :idea: ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. this should be in the spam section. ( I swear I find one more out of place post I'll freaken hack the forums and delete the post, them and there sry asses, well not really but u get how ****es I am.)
2. This was already suggested. Look in the suggestions forum and read it about 10x before you post a reply to this.
3. I'm sry if I sound mean but everone is just ****in me off by posting in the wrong place or spaming, Hibiki "uhh yea...." :p.

Best answers
... *Sigh*

Three words, my hedge-hoggey colleague...

Simma down nah!

While I'll agree that Hibiki's eloquent 2-word spam wasn't really necessary, there's no need to go off on this poor bugger just because he didn't slog through all the keerap infesting the suggestions board to find the idea that's been suggested before. Just take a deep breath, relax, and try to help those who are in need.

Sheesh.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Normally..I'd agree with you.

But..you're just extremely annoying....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i´m wondering, why all this noobs post their suggestion here and not in the suggestion area.
Can they read? :devil:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no

and brolli wouldnt ever work cause

a. he can go lssj when ever

b. hes wayyyyy to fing strong

c. has no moves

so i dont think brolli will ever make it in esf

oh and seirra... shut the **** up :\

Best answers
there could be a game mode called titans every charecter against brolli with brolli only able to do ki shots with a 9999999 so on PL it will be hella funny and when brolli dies he becomes heculace with only a punch and pose attack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom