my first skin by zero

Retired
Best answers
I played with the veggy skin, well the face, let me know what u think bout it, and yes this is my first skin.

shot 1

ps. u can also see this pic in my dev journals

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
who looks good but his hair kinda looks a lil too thick in the back or sumtin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good for your first skin but i think the bright skin tone is a little off. I think him with the clenched teeth looks better than him with the no-expression smile/frown he currently has. Keep it up, Mapper and Soon to be Skinner for ESF ;)

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nice man! I like that better then the other skin. YOu should keep it like that for the next Release and is that how the model will be in the next release?

Best answers
ba any one that thinks it anit good that sweet i only wish i could be that good. well i guess i can only wish :cry::cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks a hella lot like him... cept his expession is that of someone who has to go take a **** really really bad :p

Best answers
thats the way he always looks
plus he probilly does need to take a dump do u think it would be esay getting in and out the the saiyan uniform a :)

Retired
Best answers
thx all just goes to show ya how much we are trying to get this done, i mean when the head mapper has to do skinz whats the world comming to :)

p.s. im playing with goku's face too, and if u ask nicely ill show ya :) oh and one other side note, i dont think these skins wil be used, but who knows. oh and dont forget to give mad props to masta and vassago on their l33t teaching skills.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats why your so good you got 2 great teachers.

:p Now Zero can we pleaseeee see the Goku face? :p

BrunO

Banned
Banned
Best answers
That's pretty good
It's pretty much as good as your vegeta..liked that, too.

Best answers
two excellent skins Zero...
but what is wrong with vegeta? is he trying to go to the bathroom? or he's with a headache? anyway they are way better that the that the one that is in the alfa!:yes:

Retired
Best answers
thx ill play with them a little more, so i guess i should change the mouth expression on veggeta then? well let me know, oh and i was going fo the angry look.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cool skinning there :yes: but i dont like the blue line going up gokus butt:no: :D :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very cool skinning you got alot of potential there Zero!

-Off-Topic-
But did you guys ever get a texture artist, and wat happened to Sweetgusus was he not suppose to be it. Well i dont think YOU need a texture artist you prob cuz your getting damn good at this skinning! :D

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Zero, how can you think it sucks? I like it better then the other one :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the goku model needs some new hair :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom