Clouds??

Best answers
If yall all member there use to be little clouds that the DB Fighters would ride on...well i say bring old school back..add in a Cloud to ride on...like in the older shows...like their would be 1 or 2 in a map or sometn and you could get on it and fly around like the speed of turbo on and fly ..but without using up your energy?? You couldnt fire a Final-Flash or spirit-Bomb from it but you could fire like a Kamehameha or Gatlin-Gun from it.....This would really even things out with the slow characters..(Krillin)....I dont know if anyone likes this idea or not..but i think its obviously very possible....Kinda like you use the use key to get on it and the Use key again to get off of it...think about it..you go into the sky to fight jump onto one of them mini cloud things and fly freakn fast around with turbo like speed or more and you can fire like a Kamehameha or sometn ......or make it soo you can only fire the little KI Blast from it...so its like save your energy,go faster and do a little damage with your KI balls...Vote!!! ..Please insert Flame here!!! V V V V V

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a nice idea, but only those pure of heart can ride flying nimbus. Krillin and Master Roshi both tried to ride it in Dragonball but fell through it. Only Goku and Gohan (maybe Goten?) can ride it.

Best answers
Hmm....Maybe it could be a weapon that u can select from your weapons menu..like only if you have a high PL or sometn... and I guess make it a Goku,Gohan, Only weapon..And come-on Krillin learned his lesson make it for him too...it doesnt have to be identical from the show....some stuff in this game isnt the same as the show..like getting to be Cell on the good team..anyway make it for them 3 only....since it would really Even things out....Hmmm...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason they couldn't ride nimbus is becauase its a picky cloud. :p
This would be a bad idea because only two people would be able to use it.

Best answers
he gave the cloud to goten and goten rode it much =) LOL, i was watching an EP i downloaded and the krew was searching for the Dragon Ballz and the plane tipped and master roshi got saved by 18's breasts funniest thing, she got so ****ed ^^ perv M Roshi! "eh He, YOu saved me, Thank you *grabs left breast of 18* Heheh YEA! La LA." 18 : " *evil eye!* FLips master roshi in to the side of the plane, thats the end of his harassment!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Uh....alright..

Anyway....I like the idea of having the kinto un (flying nimbus to you dubbies..) in the game..and while only goku and gohan(and possibly vegeta..his heart is pure, too..just a different pure) can use it, it didn't go as fast as the Z fighters could fly towards the end of the series.....it really helped out in DB/early DBZ when flying took a vast amount of their power.

Anyway....it'd be a neat idea..I doubt it would happen..but it's a nice touch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sounds like an intresting episode. ^_^*

I still think it would be a useless idea.

Best answers
year goten can do it he rock

This from when he just learns to fly " Goten is a little birdy hheya Goten is a little birdy" that so funny

Best answers
When the topic said "Clouds" i thought it was going to be "Should there be clouds in the sky?" I think u can make fog in HalfLife cant you? I know you can in Q3, it would be a cool effect to have some clouds in the sky, just to give you the feeling of such heights :) This is more a map suggestion I suppose.. that's if you can even make fog!!!!!!!!

Flying Nimbus is not such a great idea I think, except maybe it would help Krillin :p I want to be able to ()wn with Krillin !!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin owns with the Scattering Wave now anyway =)

It's the ultimate sneak attack weapon.

Best answers
Im not saying make it like the show..im saying make it faster than on the show..and make it faster than flying with turbo....or the same....and give it to the Weaker characters like Krillin..he may own with the "Scattering Wave " ...but he needs some speed...im not sure since i havnt played the Beta but i think of course he is going to be slow..and so what uf only like 2 or 3 characters can use it...does anyone complain cause only Vegeta does the Big-Bang or complain about the disks?? well nevermind about the disks...but...not everyone can use the Finger-Laser...doesnt mean its a stupid or bad attack... Plus it would give it more of a touch..and it wouldnt be too hard to put in...

Best answers
... that would suck a lot!

Krillin is slow in the series so he must be slow in the game,too!

Best answers
Goku would rape Frieza in the show......but its not that easy in the game.......Plus in the show...Cell cant be on the good team....sometimes the team changes stuff to make it more fun...Thats simple.....So just because someone is for example "slow" in the series..doesnt mean they cant get on something to make them faster...to make it more fun..

Best answers
Fn ******* go onto my name and changed my sig..SOB ..**** me off..damn,,....i guess Ultima2 wasnt a good password..Hmm..

Best answers
Hey someone make me a simpsons sig...please....im desperate i dont want to make one....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol let me go **** with ur stuff now!!

ps u have a simpson sig

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom