Esf

Best answers
I just have to say, again, that, this MOD Rocks!! I've been playing a lot on the Net this game has a lot of potential

P.S - Vegeta Rocks!

Best answers
LOL

I bet you think ur real good too...

I bet your a Vegeta spammer...

I got news for ya Cheif...Vegeta is gonna be toned WAY down in the Beta.

So try to develop some skill:fight:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey man, Don't flame him. Yes, Vegeta IS cheap (IN ESF!) but how the hell do you know hes a Vegeta spammer? See right now you've proven that your not just a forum spammer but a forum flamer. My, My I thought you were better then that.

P.s. Vegeta does rock.. But how do you know he meant in how good he is? He probaly meant the model/skin or in the show...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me set something straight.

The problem with vegeta was never that he was too cheap, or tougher than the rest, or that every mofo and his cousin Sal use him.

It was that he was closest to being completed in the last alpha (2.0). The other characters are all being polished up. They were not complete. Some like Buu, have nothing but Ki blasts.

The game is not being made even, it was always even and now it's pulling towards it's final goal. Vegeta has lost and gained something. Both of which have been posted. The scaledown means that 5 mil PL Bigbangs don't splash the map, and the moving Gallit Gun means that all of Vegeta's moves are really useful.

That being said, Vegeta, Discs, Big Bangs et. al. will not likely be toned down. In fact the most current inteam I have tested showed no decrease in Vegeta's ability at all. I have always used the Big Bang as a direct assaut weapon. It remains just as lethal for that purpose as it has been. The Final Flash has lost nothing and the Gallit Gun is now value-added product if you will.

The only spammables that have been noted as fixed is that people won't be able to hurt you as much as they used to in powerstruggles, and that Disc Kills don't count as much as regular kills in terms of PL. I'm sorry I can't be more specific. :)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
That's what I figured....I didn't think that they would "boost" the character, only to drop it back down again.....it would just be pointless...

Best answers
Yeah i am awesome aren't I?....::looks around:: oh wait... you meant in game vegeta...::sulks:: I guess he's ok...

Best answers
I wasn't flaming him...

I was mearly point out some "Facts"

giving pointers if you will

and I dont spam

Hibiki spams

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Didn't flame him my shiney hiney!

You used a backhand insult(your first statement)

You pointlessly called him a "vegeta spammer"(your second statement)

Then you pointlessly and harshly implied that he was a terrible player(final statement)

I think you kinda flamed him..

And..lay off Hibiki..just because he posts a lot doesn't mean he's a bad person..he just has even less of a life than the rest of us losers.

Best answers
I guess I'll to be more "sensitive"

Banned
Banned
Best answers
You should try to stop being just a jack@ss.
The guy was new..it doesn't mean you can tear into him for not knowing anything about what goes on here..

You gotta calm down and just accept the fact that there are going to be a lot of stupid questions...
just because a few people constantly harrass and flame newbies doesn't give you the right to do it...they're just as much in the wrong as you are..

Just...lay off them for awhile..

Best answers
Why are you assuming hes new?

He just stated in his post that he's said this already...

that ESF ROCKS!

Thats why I said those things...he's not a newb and he should know better

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His 5 post count could mean that he's new to the Forums.

And you called me a n00b crusher . . . :rolleyes:

Banned
Banned
Best answers
He's played the game, yeah..everybody and their dog has played it.

But he's new HERE...which is why he doesn't know how things work HERE..like I just said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chimpbot you dealed with that situation very well!!

I also dont believe it was fair for you to flame him in your reply it was uncalled for and unessecary!

It used to be cool to flame n00bs but why not help them and convert them from there n00bish ways!
Chimpbot is our leader!:p ;)

BrunO

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah, Thats what I was trying to get at BrunO :D You explained it in the best way possible

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's always fun to read you guys dealing with noobs ****..
Lol now everybody who got more then 100 posts like Tis goku think they can flame n00b ...

/me look at akuma :\

Oh well chimpbot your a true .. hmm how can i say that.. well you speak well lol..

*edit* fook he doesnt even got 100 posts, why does noob flame wachother lol *edit*

Best answers
Since I am still a n00b what I said was totally legal (according to Spin u have to have over 100 posts not to be a n00b) so your whole argument is trash...as you are flaming me and I am a newb. So thank you very much SIG for that enlightening comment. (I should be a lawyer)

Me and Gray_Fox are n00b so there:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom