Idea on Brolli....

Best answers
I mentioned before but dont know if it got out because the errors on forums but here it is.

I think Brolli should be a character and start out with say 1.75mil PL, he starts out nice with PL but in order for him to get that PL even higher he has to kill say 2-3 people to gain, but as you know for us is every kill counts. And actually make Piccolo about 7'4" Hes a big namek you know...not as short as vegeta.... and make Brolli actually 8' tall, brolli deserves to be in it, because he was THE LSS!!! Just an idea fellas no need to yell at me, and

MastaSurf if you read this, what was that song you had on the video when you showed us the fly charging, i loved it!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't think that is a good idea..

1] The version would take longer to release
2] Brolli was in a movie, not a series
3] Really why does the size matter? Heh

Best answers
Of course size matters, if your gonna follow dbz closley size does matter =) and brolli was in a series of movies, 8,10,11 hehe, but yea i say add brolli he was a challenging f0e and piccolo is not even close the same size as vegeta(3'4" lol j/k) Vegeta is like 5'8" goku is like 6'3" and piccolo is like a good 7'4". I mean we need to make even the characters similar to dbz period. Oh well lol...just thoughts =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... I am against this inless its like kill the broli mode or everyone vs broli.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Who cares anymore..too many people want brolli added...we all know he WON'T be...but it's too tiring telling them that it is,in fact, a terrible idea..

Best answers
die plz///how do you know fool, god, i hate people who think they can predict whats gonna happen in esf or anything in the near future, i predict your not going to be able to kill me in the beta cuz i will be too damn good *smurks* hahah(i win)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom