Wishing?explain more about this wishing *PLZ DEV*

Best answers
i was reading the interview on that dutch site [man thats an easy langeauge]but anyway i was looking at the eye candy and i found this WISHING PICTURE wxplain about the whole wishing thing or is it just a joke[better not be a joke]

Best answers
You bring all the dragonballs together in Capture The Dragonballs mode and you get a wish, simple as that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aldaris thats not what he ment, i think he ment what the 3 wishes do, i would like ot know too.

Best answers
I think I remember someone saying in another thread that strength gave you an increase in powerlevel, as for immortality it may be temporary invincibility? I don't have the foggyest idea for friendship

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are correct so far. Unfortunately I have no Idea what freindship does either.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by ]V[ajin
wxplain about the whole wishing thing or is it just a joke[better not be a joke]
DUh! of course it a joke! we collect dragon balls just for the fun of it and to drink beer with a big dragon... :D man..

Best answers
Immortality makes you invicible for a short amount of time, strength gives you an higher powerlevel, friendship gives you an addition wish-point (so your teams score gets higher).

Best answers
finally my question anserw we get the dragon balls go to the dragon and drink beer till someone gets tooo drunk and kills us all with a final flash

Best answers
Sounds like fun!
But one question left:

Counts the wish for the whole team, i mean when you ask the wish "immortal", the whole team would be invincible?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes there will be freindship wishes! It would be two caps for your team.

Nope only the wisher.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanx for sorting that out harSens i was a little stumped on that whole friendship thing myself.
Im gonna be immortal YAY!

BrunO

Best answers
acttuly an increrase in PL would be better than imortailty figureing you get to keep the increase

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom