Sound Update

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
apart from the Death sound they all suck, i think they sound gay..... you should of used the japanase voices for the pain ones not the english.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they sound good!
And anyway Akuma i think you will have the choice to choose between Jap and Eng sounds so its not a problem for ya ;)

BrunO

Best answers
those pain sounds are like hes having sex or stickin a dildo up his *!@# but i guess we gets what we gets...

TonyMontana

T
Yea he really sounds like he's getting it in his ass, and I agree with The New Akuma, the japanese voices are a lot better.

Best answers
i luv japanese voices!
i would rather listen to Tien screaming Kikoho and not Tribeam
lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Puahahaha, these sounds do sound like krillen is well just read the couple of posts ahead of me. :( I even feel in game with thesounds would be like getting the beam shot up his a**, every time. Tho the death sound is kinda cool.

Best answers
... the pain sounds are a bit gay!
But they re for krillin, the weakest fighter in esf, so they underline him perfekt!
So i think its a good job!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he did a good job. The sounds are edited correctly, and filtered well (or recorded properly in the firstplace). Don't bash FreeDom for Funi's slap-a$$ed sound engineering. Blame Funi. I think that the Japanese voices are cool, to a point. Then you hear kicked-in-the-nuts Goku, screaming kamehameha like a girl (cause the voice actor is). I like the american Goku's voice, it fits the character. I think the whole American versus Japanese thing is retarded because he is including both. It's uneccesary flaming.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Yeah well what can i say, krillin is krillin. The rest of the characters however have the normal boring "Ugh" "Ow" and groaning pain sounds:p.

Best answers
you could use the vegeta sound when he self destructs that scream when he gets hit by a beam or somn, o and i think that vegeta should have that self destruct move i think that would be cool

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmmm and that move would be annoying... stupid vegeta self destrucintg everytime... The move should be enabled when your like under the 10 hp or that your losing Ki..

maybe that would be nice..

*edited a bit after*

hahaha .. haahah......

haha

i just heard the sounds! your right it sounds like hes having a rough time with the lil sex toys of android 18..
whatever that is..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom