What's on my mind...

Best answers
I got few questions and even some suggestions for your mod.
Questions first:
.) In some of your forums, people talk german. Does the whole team do so? (warum tu ich mir dann das hier an und schreib auf englisch?!)
.) Do you need someone to help you with that mod? html? visualbasic? something else? just tell me, i'd really like to help you.
.) In some forums they talk about beta1. but it isn't in the download section yet. why?

Ok, these are my questions. next will be my suggestions:
.) I think if you cancel an energybeam (like kamehameha) it shouldn't explode. it should just vanish.
.) Piccolo's "Special Beam Cannon" should have another name. In german it is "Höllenspirale", so it would be something like "Hellspiral" in english.
.) The ki of some chars doesn't fit. piccolo should be stronger then freezer, son gohan about as strong as cell and cell stronger than freezer
.) Beams like Freezer's Fingerlaser or Piccolo's "Special Beam Cannon" should not explode, while the small ki balls should.
.) Instead of these gigantic energy-spheres that appear when attacks explode should be dustclouds (like smoke grenades in counterstrike)
.) The time required to fully load some attacks should be different, for example genkidama should need much longer (about 1 or 2 minutes)
.) Piccolo's Masenko and "Special Beam Cannon" are a bit too weak, i think. You know, Piccolo could kill everyone with one direct hit of the "Special Beam Cannon"

And last but not least, here are some suggestions for new features (some of them are from other forums, but i'll list them again):
.) Scouters would be really cool. Especially in 1on1s, it's good to know where the enemy hides.
.) Transformations. Every char should have different stages of transformation. Saiyajins turn to SSj, Piccolo (first the "Old one" [the one that was killed by Son Goku], then his "son", then his fusion with nehl, then "PiccoGod"), cell transformates like when he "fusions" with c17 and c18, etc.
.) In some forums they speak of fusions. Well, they would be really nice, but how would they work? if two players unite... who controlls the new char? if you find a way to solve this problem, fusions would be really coooooool
.) Someone had the idea of a "rage bar". this would be nice. but it would be best, if the personal relationship (or at least the char) changes this. for example gohan gets angry if piccolo or son goku are under attack. vegeta hardly ever gets angry, just a little bit if trunks is under attack. and so on.
.) Some new chars are really needed! Such as Tenshinhan, Radditz, Nappa, Mr Satan, Junior Trunks, Son Goten, maybe C16, C17 and C18, Yamchu, etc.

That's all this time. I'll wait for an answer...

Best answers
thats a long list of suggestions......
well, it looks like cool ideas :yes:
but not all :p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.) In some of your forums, people talk german. Does the whole team do so? (warum tu ich mir dann das hier an und schreib auf englisch?!)
No, harSens is dutch I beleive. The rest of the team is American and Austrailian (Sorry if I missed someone :p)

.) In some forums they talk about beta1. but it isn't in the download section yet. why?
Beta 1 is in development and is not yet available for download.

.) I think if you cancel an energybeam (like kamehameha) it shouldn't explode. it should just vanish.
I thought they did explode . . . It might be a maximum enitity speed problem, which has already been fixed.

.) Piccolo's "Special Beam Cannon" should have another name. In german it is "Höllenspirale", so it would be something like "Hellspiral" in english.
No, it shouldn't. It's called Demon Light Ray in Japan (Translated to english). Anyway, the mod is english and will have an alternate Japanese sound scheme.

.) The ki of some chars doesn't fit. piccolo should be stronger then freezer, son gohan about as strong as cell and cell stronger than freezer
Gohan in his first form is no match for Cell, but as SSJ and SSJ2 you will see dramatic increases in power. The transformation will be included in the next release.

.) Beams like Freezer's Fingerlaser or Piccolo's "Special Beam Cannon" should not explode, while the small ki balls should.
I agree.

.) Piccolo's Masenko and "Special Beam Cannon" are a bit too weak, i think. You know, Piccolo could kill everyone with one direct hit of the "Special Beam Cannon"
And a fully charged SBC/Masenko will kill just about anyone who is close to your PL, so this is not an issue.

.) Scouters would be really cool. Especially in 1on1s, it's good to know where the enemy hides.
Scouters are already implement well beyond your wildest dreams ;D

.) Transformations. Every char should have different stages of transformation. Saiyajins turn to SSj, Piccolo (first the "Old one" [the one that was killed by Son Goku], then his "son", then his fusion with nehl, then "PiccoGod"), cell transformates like when he "fusions" with c17 and c18, etc.
Transformations are in the next release, only the ones that were in DBZ are included with the exception of Oozaru.

.) In some forums they speak of fusions. Well, they would be really nice, but how would they work? if two players unite... who controlls the new char? if you find a way to solve this problem, fusions would be really coooooool
Fusions would suck. They would unbalance the game, the logistical (who controls?) problems become mind boggling, and the Fusioned characters would easily best everything. End of conversation.

.) Someone had the idea of a "rage bar". this would be nice. but it would be best, if the personal relationship (or at least the char) changes this. for example gohan gets angry if piccolo or son goku are under attack. vegeta hardly ever gets angry, just a little bit if trunks is under attack. and so on.
I like this idea too.

Vegeta never gets angry?!?! He's in a perpetual state of anger! You need to watch the Saiyan Saga again. He freaks out whenever he starts losing.

.) Some new chars are really needed! Such as Tenshinhan, Radditz, Nappa, Mr Satan, Junior Trunks, Son Goten, maybe C16, C17 and C18, Yamchu, etc.
As much as I would like this as well, the team is moving on to a retail game. With there own engine!

Anywhoo, my take on the characters:
  • Tien Yes!
  • Radditz Yes!
  • Nappa Yes!
  • Mr. Satan . . . :no:
  • Chibi Trunks Yes!
  • Goten Yes!
  • Android 16, 17, 18 Yes!
  • Yamcha & Choutzu :no: They are way too weak.

Best answers
.) Well, you're right. Vegeta is angry all the time, but i meant he doesn't get angry because of a teammate getting attacked. You know what i mean, anger levels are individual.
.) Even without SSj Power Son Gohan is at least as strong as freezer. And Freezer is definitely not half as strong as Cell. Even Piccolo is much stronger than Freezer.
.) Then name the "Special Beam Cannon" "Demon Light Ray", but "Special Beam Cannon" sounds boring.

In all the other points i agree with you.

Thank you for answering my questions that exactly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here are some things you messed up:

Vegeta never gets angry when a teammate gets attacked:
- Have you seen the episode where Cell blasts Trunks unconscious? Vegeta bursts out in rage and attacks Cell, and he doesn't care that Cell is way sronger than him...

The Attack Names:
- Piccolo's "Demon Light Ray" as you call it is called "Special Beam Cannon" in the english series, and ESF is based on that if I'm correct, so just quit it...

Gohan - Frieza:
- I think noone is stronger than Frieza if they don't transform to SSJ, cause they need that extra power to defeat him.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Furiza has a power level of roughly 12 million......everybody's stronger (except for the humans, maybe) than that by the cell saga...And, if you want a more literal translation, his attack is called the Light of Death(thanks Viz :) )

Best answers
.) Nearly everyone is stronger than Freezer (Stage 1). He'll get transformations too, i expect, so you have to use stage 1 as base. Freezer Stage 1 is really weak. As weak as non-SSj-Gohan
.) Ok, I haven't ever seen any english episode. I expect you're right with "Special Beam Cannon"
.) I know, Vegeta gets realy furious when Trunks is attacked by Cell, but that's the one and only person he cares about. I just repeat: Anger has to be individual!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!

I think if you cancel an energybeam (like kamehameha) it shouldn't explode. it should just vanish.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought they did explode.
[/list]
they do net. if the kamehameha would exploded, gohan would have destroyed the earth as he blows Cell in pieces
but the beam just dissappired after it left the earth.
they only explode if they hit mountains or ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom