Mod on a CD

Best answers
I don't know if this is the best spot to post this, so please forgive me iof I am wrong, but is there anyone out there willing to send me a copy of this wonderful mod on a cd? I can only spend a few minutes online a day for now and I really don't have the time to download off of fileplanet even when they aren't full. I would be willing to mail two cds to the person willing to do this.

MY e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks

Best answers
I would put 2 CDs (one as backup) in an envelope, send them via snail mail and have that person put the file on the CD and send it back

Best answers
I would do that, but the site says they can't do that yet, besides, I don't have access to a credit card, nor checks, nor money orders at the moment.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Just go to the post office....money orders are done there.

Get 10 bucks, plus a little extra for taxes and such..the money order would be taken care of there.

Best answers
I can get access to money orders on occasion, but as I said earlier, the site is not sending out CDs of the files you request. I tried, but they won't do it. It said on the bottom of the page that that feature will be coming soon. I want to play now.

Best answers
I am willing to help you if you still need it.

My email address is in my profile.

Best answers
you should wait untill the beta is out, be4 you order your cd, else you're gonna pay 10bucks now, and within a month(or something) the new version will be out and you should have to pay the 10bucks again for a new cd..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom