SSJ Explosions

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I've been reading around the forum and I've found quite a lot of people complaining that explosions are too large, especially with Vegeta. So I'm wondering whether the explosion sizes will be reduced for the next version of ESF.

The thing is that Vegeta, for instance, will have two SSJ transformations. If someone who has worked with a normal Vegeta for a few hours can fill a map with his explosions, imagine what he could do with an SSJ 2 Vegeta! And I do realize that the scale down will make it harder to fill the maps with explosions, I'm just thinking that with the explosions as they are, an SSJ 2 Vegeta might be capable of it.

So, will the explosions be reduced or does the scale down balance it out?

Best answers
ya know thats a good question. vegeta with his FF does make a really big expolsion i think it should be toned down.

Best answers
Not the FF its the big bang, i think the FF is fine, it is a very powerful beam, and the map will be larger and you can just run! or fly in that case

Best answers
I hate that damn Big bang, if anything that should be toned down, its a b!tch to see flying at you when your in a power struggle then this damn ball starts flying at you.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's the deal.

The next release will have a fully implemented 1/4 scaledown.

That means everything is 1/4 the size. I'm sure you're thinking that means that the explosions are the same size. Well, yes they are, but the world is four times as large as before. A 90 Million powerlevel Vegeta would have trouble Splashing the map with damage.

Powerstruggle cheese will also be fixed, causing a mere fraction of block damage (;D yes you read that right).

Vegeta, and his attacks, were never really unbalanced, and you will see this is the case when the next release comes out.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Right, thanks for the info Cucumba. :D

Best answers
I can't wait to see the 1/4 scale, lol. Everything but the map will be shrunk and flying speed reduced right?

Best answers
but the explosions are sorda right to the show... i beleive that in the Majin buu saga Babadi had some dealy that measured how strong they are sorda like a scouter and it took 5 of these powerthingys to be able to destroy the world and goku had like..... 194298702 or somethin :D

( so of course vegeta is so much cool so he's gotta be stronger then that )

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The scaledown makes it possible to have very large maps in HL. Something that was not previously possible, due to HL's weak maximum map sizes. They will blow your mind ;)

And I'm not allowed to give you guys too much info, just keep in mind that the next release brings ESF closer and closer to the actual show. :p

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
am I the only one who ever blocks?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well what's the point then :D

Best answers
Originally posted by -{gF}- Trunks
but the explosions are sorda right to the show...
Still they were that strong, but when they got hit with them, they didn't burst into gibs all the time, lol

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well u cant have everything :D

Best answers
the explosion are really big now for the Final flash and the big bang attack, and the disks are to damn overpower..., but there is nothing wrong with attacking someone in a power struggle... it is called tatics!!!! it is like attacking someo by his back at hl or cs..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom