Nice idea for beta launch (no n00b thing)

Best answers
You can make the launch of the beta as cool and sweet as the launch of the latest Existence mod beta. They had posted a message on their news-section with info about a meeting/release party on mIRC. They left the mirc channel, date, time. The channel was loaded and they posted the mirrors there at 12.00 exactly. This was cool, because the real fans who waited to get in there, had the mirrors first!

And it was of course a great way to talk to the programmers!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats what we usually do...

Best answers
i actually waited all night in the irc
when it finally came out(4am) the dwnld was like 8kb/sec

Best answers
you guys are 56k geeze, its not like your gonna get higher then 10 kb/sec

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, last release wasn't really prepared. this time we want our release flawless.

Best answers
The Betascreens look very good, but i won`t watch it i wanna play it ^^

Best answers
i dont have irc, and im too lazy to get it...but when the beta's out, itll be on this website, wont it?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol when 2.0 went out i didnt even get it the day it did, i got it 2 weeks later, cuz i always was going on forum, never checking main page.

i was seeing lots of topic sainyg wwowwahhh! this own .. and i was like wtf?!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wiated till the next day to get 2.0 cause I knew that to many people would d/l it at once. I was just there on the forums that night posting on how my sanity was definitly questionable....

I'm alright now.... :) ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You big, red, lovable(non-ghey) retard.
lmao!!
I remember when 2.0 was released on IRC!! There were tons of peeps in there just waitin for it to be released, and suddenly, VT spoke!! He said, "Shutup yall"... *long pause* "and listen" Then he gave the link!! I believe it was released at 11:58 pm Pacific!! LOL!! Cant believe I actually remember all that!!

Best answers
if that happens can it be on a weekend cause its abit hard for a school student that gets up a 430 in morning to go to school i want to be at a midnight lauch + will there be a aussie mirrio for us aussie out there

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I'd like to be at a launch party....I've never bothered with 'em before...
Maybe I will this time..since I'm sorta part of the community and all..I think :D

Best answers
lol wouldnt is sux if they did a fake release and like 40k people where in irc and they siad JUST KIDDING NO RELEASE!!!
lollll

Best answers
u tell em big bang im an aussie so i can onlu play wit real ppl on lan or at a cyber with adsl so go us aussies!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, that was VT!! Im positive, cuz Masta was talkin bout some stuff just b4 VT said it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom