Official ESF Music!

vt

V
Ok guys - vote here, i would like to know what music you guys want to be playing in the new esf installer, and also on the new esf website which will come out on the day of the beta release :)

And yes.. im back ;)

well... sorta :fight:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
drowning poool!! teerriiinnnggg aawwaayyy!

Best answers
i think yall should have 2 downloads for the Beta one with the music and one without//....it will save me alot of download time...

Best answers
yeah, there must be two seperate downloads so that u dont kill the little guys [me] but the song should be system of a down - ATWA
everyone download it.

Best answers
Bah! or just make it so that there is no music in the download and a whole nother download just for the music...that way you dont have to make another downlaod that has the music in it...and if it sux for people that dont know hoto put the music in..Bah! sux for them !@@@ :)

Best answers
but they were talking about music during the install process...
not the game. and on the site.
it would only make the dl 3 megs bigger or something, right?
ah, on second thought, put the song that has the most votes for it in the install and forget the 2 download thing, if its too much work.

Best answers
Bah! i know it would be 2 much work...that is why i said make 1 download without the music and make th emusic available to download...and i know what they are talking about ..but since everyone is talking about music i think its the best time to get on the subject

Best answers
...Machine Head song!!!
Or perhaps more machine head-stuff!!!

That would own so much!!!

Best answers
i think they should have "I love you,you love me ,we're a happy family.." i think that would be so funny..im not kidding yall should put that in....or VT should Rap about Cheeese and goats!

Best answers
but u see, when the size difference is only around 3 or 4 megs, it doesnt matter when ur downloading a game over 50 megs. so even downloading the music seperate for just the install would be impractical. but hey, what do i know? im a psycho 56ker who goes for the full installs no matter what, even when the update is less than half the size. =)

Best answers
thats what i thought man. vt was asking about what music should be playing in the installer and on the new website once the beta is out
as far as in game music, hell, u can play ur own damn winamp if u want ur custom music, u know? thats what me and all my friends do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doesnt matter as long as the installer installs. :D

Here's a suggestion

Bomfunk MC's - Freestyler

Best answers
bAH! i just checked it ..it was 18.6 or some tn ....thats an extra hour or 2 of download time on my slow comp. ....(in game music can kiss my windows 95s azz0)

Best answers
i agree wit sonic..wait..no i dont..anyway they should have some MC Hammer in the installer..."Cant touch this" Dun na na na na

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
k....

lets finish this on the irc... cya there

ps Im not hibiki

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom