Why dont you have goku do the kao ken

Best answers
i think you haven't been on the forums for that long, else you wouldn't have posted this topic with these suggestions, they are already made and ready for the next release..

so moderators, delete this one :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn´t kaoken the same thing as the powerboost we have now?
i know according to the anime it is not, but after ssj nobody talks about it again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well goku does use it once or twice after ssj.

Best answers
Could not the Kaioken be very different from going SSJ? It's seperate from a transformation or a typical powerup, observe:

{Saiyan Saga (ESF Vs. Vegeta and Nappa) Spoilers}

*Quotes aren't word for word at all*
When Goku first uses it to take out Nappa, Krillin's like "If you could do that, why didn't you take him out right away."

Then Goku said, "Well, there's a small chance the strain could've destroyed my body.... the Kaioken can double my strength and speed... but it only lasts for a short amount of time."

Goku then tried going Tripple and Quaddruple Kaioken in his desperate attempts to kill Vegeta, and after the fight was pretty damn spent. His body felt "torn apart," etc. etc.

{End spoilers}

So, the Kaioken could be a short-timed huge increase in power that either does major damage, has a % chance of killing you outright, or both. There could also be triple and quadruple Kaiokens, but those should either weaken you to a "Ki blasts can kill me!" level, or have a very large chance of killing you.

It can be added it as a seperate, desperation powerup, but one which freaks people out when it happens. Could also add a bit of interest to powerstruggles... Assuming it could be balanced.

Edit:
(Lemme know if anything I just said is wrong - that's all dubbs info.)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing you said that wasn't 100% was the % chance of destroying his body. Kaioken tears you up no matter what, but towards the end of the Freiza Saga, Goku could do Kaioken x 20 with little effort. It seems to be a terrible strain rather than a ripping force.

Best answers
Tou lot are on about the saiyan saga when goku could no way kill
freiza!
goku (where i live) has just gone to the other side and competed in the otherworld tournament then he got the chance to go back to earth for a day to compete withe teen gohan in the world martial arts tournament(earth)
surly he can now stand up to atleast 50 time kaoken!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what do you want to tell us?
comparing with ssj kaioken is far too weak

Best answers
when he fight piccon he used "quote" SUPER KAO KEN"

(excuse me if i spelt it rong a was rushing it!)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is important to note two things about the Super Kaio Ken from the TV show.

1) Freiza told Goku that he was pretty much at the limit of his power without changing forms. King Kai also noted that the Kaio Ken was at it's maximum limits.

2) The afterworld tourney was not written by Toriyama, therefore it shouldn't be counted. It, Pikkon, and the Super Kaio Ken were invented by Toei. The SKK would be at x20 max, just like the normal KK. However Goku's base power is 100's of times stronger than that of Non-SSJ state.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea ease up on him, Im his protecter!

Daniel_the_mage, come with me if you want to live.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually I seen an episiode where he has his hair like SSJ but wasnt SSJ, his hair was still black, now that was cool!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom