4 The Modder

Best answers
Hey guys! I ve a question to the esforce team ! I'm going to make a gamer page ( www.games-free.de & www.zocker-world.de ).
So I have a Question to you . Can I put esforces on my server to present it as an Download ? Or may I not ? It would be really nice of you if I can ! I would write a great report about esforces and so on ! Please answere me ! But please no spam answeres of the others !

You can contact me :

[email protected]

Thanksss

Neostream

Best answers
What i'm thinking is that the moderators 'shouldnt' have a problem with it. Yet i'm not one so i can't answer that, try private messaging someone, you might get a better responce that way.

Best answers
You don't email them because chances are they're getting assloads of emails as it is, lol. You could try to contact them through other threads and give them the link to this thread. Other than that if you see the word "moderator" under their name, look around their post for the letters "PM", just send them a message through that.

Best answers
Is this page alone in the world of i.net?
does exist another esf-page?

Best answers
VT Yeah, dunno but he's usually pretty busy. We'll see i guess.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Neostream
Hey guys! I ve a question to the esforce team ! I'm going to make a gamer page ( www.games-free.de & www.zocker-world.de ).
So I have a Question to you . Can I put esforces on my server to present it as an Download ? Or may I not ? It would be really nice of you if I can ! I would write a great report about esforces and so on ! Please answere me ! But please no spam answeres of the others !

You can contact me :

[email protected]

Thanksss

Neostream
You mean a mirror? That would be perfectly fine :0)

Best answers
So I may make a mirrow to download ? Ok thanks so we r partners :)) I ll put it on the page in 2 weeks Thx all

Best answers
Someone knows The Rage?
this is an Half-life mod too but it isn`t finish yet

Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
heh
I wish mah tripod accout can be a host lol
I used up the last of my megs on my 50meg angelfire and tripod sites uploading songs to distribute for the next version, lol.

Check my thread here

http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=3252

*edit- Try to avoid re-downloading over and over again as it uses up my bandwidth then my sig will be an open space with an x on it, lol. Saying this, the chance of it happening increases by like i dunno.. 50%

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Desertfox
Someone knows The Rage?
this is an Half-life mod too but it isn`t finish yet
The rage is currently a stand-alone torque engine

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom