hahaha please don't spam me!

Best answers
just oine thing..... cells and freezas disc....
is it the way i should be in the alpha version?
i think its how du you say it in english..... Buggy? no, thats a sort of car.... hmmm.. i just don't think its good the way it is =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they should make the disks like in bfp the longer you charge the more they hit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think you should be able to block it, but only if you face it.
quiet funny if someone evades a disc and it kills him from behind. :D

Best answers
yeah i can agree bout that! you should be able to block it if you face it!

and that with it does more damage the more you charge it
or something like that at least!
=)

Best answers
Jesus christ why does everyone moan about disc?

True it's the weapon of choice for lame n00bs, but it's EASY to dodge if you're 1337, then blast the hell out of the slow-moving fag as he floats around like a no-disc dork lol.

I must say though the fact it doesn't seem to use any ki sucks a whole lot, but I think you esf boys are already gonna have fixed this, am I right?

And I don't think u should be able to totally block the disc ever. Remember when Krillen fired the destructo disc at Nappa, and he was gonna try to block it? Basically that **** cuts through mountains, so even if u block your arms are gonna get ****ed up proper.

I think disc should use a whole lotta ki (It was Freiza's final attack, remember? Desperation move maybe?).

Just my suggestion, tell me what you think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
remember when cell throw two discs at gohan and gohan caught them, and destroy them? they can be blocked

i think it would be better this way:
the longer you charge the disc, the faster it gets

Best answers
Yeah, but that was, what? SSJ2/1 Gohan, pretty ****ing powerful, more powerful than super cell.

You start out with a pl of about 1/20 to 1/25 that, so I think you shouldn't be able to block it unless you're mega hard.

i.e. You take hella damage even if you block, but damage goes down as your power level increases, until eventually it does practically no damage.

What say u?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no no no,

ppl get tcked off when there in a PS and boom disked

or

ppl have spent a long time charging the extremly powerful *weak as hell* Spirit Bomb and then zip into many peices.

Best answers
LOL that can happen with anything though. I've seen many power struggles broken up by other people shooting their backs with BB or Masenkos. You don't have to charge that **** for long, and you can really mess a guy up like that.

Even more annoying is the getting ki blast raped during power struggles, or even eyebeams or yes, discs.

You stand still, you're gonna get killed if your opponents are smart enough. That happens not just with discs.

BTW, on a related subject, for all those people who say BB is *not* lame (yeah, right... big explosion + big damage + quick charge + instant move = n00bage)...

Disc is the perfect weapon for ****ing up annoying newbies that do nothing but BB. Hehehehe, it does have a productive use after all.

Note: I never use disc otherwise. Why bother? Freiza has r0xx0r finger beam (*g* the 'shotgun' of ki attacks), and Cell has, oh, a million other cool moves.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh nice coments but you really coulda just edit yoiu old post.

Best answers
Your wish is my command... :) By the way, am I the only person that thinks the noise the disc makes is funny as ****?

Also, have you ever shot someone with the disc from miles away? Because you can't always see the gibs, it's like they just *disappear* LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom