push back

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The block needs work, thats all i can, even thou its fixxed in the new verson, i hope, but anyways

with the new maps being so big how about this..

When someone fires, say, a Big and powerfull BB or Karmahama at you and u block it, why dont u yourself go into a power struggle with the move (not the player who fired it) and the move pushes u back while u try to stop it and weaken it till its nothing, and if u hit the end of the map, or a wall floor etc, the move blows up along with you with it, and u better hope u have weakened it enuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh no you just didnt steal mah idea....meanie

I cant give you a refrence because they started to delete old posts. :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ohh well ^_^ i got my idea from a dbz epi and the dmz abzobing moves.

Best answers
maybe a good idea, but maybe its bad if your power struggeling, and then someone kills you....

But if its a quick power struggel, then its good :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was think it would push u back fast, like say as fast as somone on esf now flying back with turbo, cos with the new maps it would big enuff for it, plus no one can really hit u cos u will be going fast.

Best answers
I know they do that kinda stuff in the anime, but surely if the person firing at you is smart, they will just detonate the kamehameha or gallit gun or whatever the second the power struggle starts? Take you out without wasting time or ki.

Do the fighters in the DBZ anime actually detonate their attacks? I think it's kinda lame if someone does that just to escape a power struggle they're losing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
once the move enters a PS with the person in a "push back" the other player who done the move losses controll of it (just like the anime)

Best answers
Hmmm okay. That sounds like it would avoid lameness.

P.S. My other thread got deleted, so I couldn't read your replies :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great whats with the repeat there.....

anyway I think the guy in the "push back" whould need a simular or higher pl otherwise the thing would just blow up....

Best answers
Yeah, blatantly... And perhaps if the pl of the person attacking is higher than the person who's defending, a full power blast should maybe just blow em straight to hel... I mean the next dimension ;)

Best answers
It is just an amazing idea!!!
I ve even thinked about it once(when the grabbing+deflecting poll was on!Perhaps you rember my graphics like this:

:)------------------o:)________________|

:)-----------------------------------------o:(__|

:)--------------------------------blamm:fight:|

their were better once,i think ;) )!

So the idea iss very cool!
BTW what is about grabbing+deflecting???

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Regardless of who thought of putting this in ESF....it's a terrific idea.
I love the thought of being able to potentially slam a guy into the ground with a ki wave...
ah!
that would rock! :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yet that would own but the thing that is bad that is.
when someone is in a powerstruggle the others always shoot him and that bad.

the player who shot the first attack will simply move next to you and blast the hell outta you.

They need to fix that.

Best answers
i posted this idea back in jan this year but i think u should beable to hit it away like they do that wood rock cause when it hit away it keeps going then u could charge them and smash them if they hadnt destroyed the beam . also when u hit them if u do it hard the should move eg kick to the head they lose the abitly to fly and fall to the gound very very fast that would rock so much

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it´s not important whos idea it was! :S
by the way the beams should not explode, they should just disappeare, like in the anime (also discussed before)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom