mah suggestion for esf.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok here are mah suggestions there are alot, and for all those lil spammer dont post in her.

First of all the spirit bomb.
You should be able to charge the spirit bomb another way,

you know when goku and vegeta first fought, goku had the energy in the hands and after krillin made the ball go out of him.

that would be a kewl thing if we kewl like, have the spirit bomb n the hand, and when we want to throw it, just click and boonnnnggg!! the ball apeears.

The destructo disc.
Since i was watching thje fight with vegeta and goku, i saw krillin making is destructo disc, the disc energy came up krillin's arms and then he said , Disc Engage!

and the disc appeared from small to huge and that was awesome, he didnt throw it like in ESF, In ESf the destructo disc come out from the Stomac of krillin (or the gray piccolo)

I wouder if you guys could make that.
Add the sound when the energy goes u the arms and when it rdy to fire , a sound that says ENGAGE!!

For the masenko of gohan, you know in the show he make a nice 2 flip on the front put his hands in the air and MESSSEEENKO!

that would be nice to see.. in esf..
Also gohan doesnt charge the kamehameha the same way of his dad, he crouch a bit less than goku , and his legs are closers.

For the disc of freeza.
Make it faster, and when he control it, is it possible to animate his hand, when the disc come back , freeza close the hand pr whatever..

for the special beam cannon, this attack is supposed to be powerful, rthere should be two ways of firing it, the first way should be the way it is in esf, the second way would be of crouching holding it along time then fire it, but the beams would be powerful and fast so when it would touch someone it would push him right into a swall or something or just to right in him, like when rasditz and goku died.

Add another attack for piccolo , the masenko is really weak.

The flight mode.

In dbz the flying mode isnt always the way it is in esf.
Always in figthing stance.

You know the way they fly, the arms on the side of the body, like when they were fallowing spopovich and another guy to babidi ship, well it would be nice to have that, in the mode of flight , player would be alloued to fly a bit faster , but would not be able to attack.

Since the maps will be big in beta1 , it would be a good way to travel in nthem..

Im sure you will all say thats impossible.. but it would make the game so damn beter.

Oh well thats all, The mod started with pathetic gameplay models and maps but its oming out to be the best mode ever about dbz, overall i give it a 9/10

cya continue the great work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good ideas, i like the discs ones, cos it woukld be good to have some cool animations for cell or freaza when they use it

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ya i know, i hope they will be able to do it, with that particule sytem they have im sure it would

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice suggstions...
I already sugested the SB one..:p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ass.. lol did you read what i said no spammer here :D

Best answers
I dont know about the flying one cause...if you couldn't attack while flying...and would have to switch to a fighting stance then I think most people would just stay in the fighting stance. Why both switching if you can still fly. Probably at about the same speed too.

Best answers
*edit*

Why bother switching if you can still fly

Best answers
i think they should make the frieza disks like in Bid For Power where they follow you closely eveywhere, running from thoses disk's is probably the coolest thing in BFP

the flight animation to a lying down postion is a cool idea but they sould put in a extra key that is just a speed boost for moving but takes a few seconds to get up to speed so it doesnt make it to easy to dodge stuff, it should also use quite a bit of Ki. thats a good idea i think it should also leave a really long Ki trail behind you

it would be cool if you could split the destructo disc in to about five small ones with the right click, like he does agianst frieza and then the home-in on the closes person but not chase them

the engage sound idea is good but only attacks like destructo disk, the kamehameha wouldent need to say engage because it would be replaced by HA! when the attack is released

Best answers
...BFP really really suck!!!;(
SO they should make them like that!!!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
All of your suggestions are pretty good..
the flight thing might not happen...and the lighting effects on the models (eg the nergy flowing up Kururrin's arm) might not be possible in HL..it IS in Q3, though..I know that for a fact.

One other thing...during charrging, they shouldn't stnad erect as they do now...when they powered up their attacts, they would stand in a open stance to "ground" themselves better as they focused their ki.

Plus..it would look better if their knees would bend more :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom