Powerup

Best answers
Hey, i'm wondering if anyone would know a download location for the first version of ESF (known as Powerup back then). I wanna check how far ESF has gone lol.

*note- Please do not delete this, lol

Best answers
dude it was never released under the name power up, they just had that name and changed it after a while... and trust me you dont want to see the old versions... just plain nasty...

the beams looked like giant squares going 2 mph... it was funny though..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I WANT IT TOO!!!! I never played it. LOL POWER UP!!!! HEHEHE!!!

Best answers
Originally posted by sonic834
dude it was never released under the name power up, they just had that name and changed it after a while... and trust me you dont want to see the old versions... just plain nasty...

the beams looked like giant squares going 2 mph... it was funny though..

I know but i really really wanna try it lol

Best answers
why its flying coe was messed up and there wasnt many chars and the attacks looked wierd

Best answers
I don't care how messed up it was, lol. Look at botm for instance, they've gone through what 3..? 4 Versions? You need to jump to lift off when flying, the teleport is gay, so is everything else. I really really wanna try that thing lol. If anyone knows where to get it, PLEASE post it

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think SPiN has mirrors for versions earlier than 1.9, just use the link in my sig and check his downloads page.:D

Best answers
Powerup was just one map (cell arena), a non-working Vegeta model with lots of holes in it, the dragonballs, and a few useless models and sprites. And no code. There was no working inteam version of it. The first public release was alpha 1.8 (i think, it's the only release i kept the code from anyways :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought 1.5 was:/ well do you have any old version we can dl anyway :)

Best answers
Yeah, just hearing that note about it makes me wanna try it even more, lol. And the link on Spins site is only for Alpha 1.9 :(

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have 1.5 on my hard drive.... I don't know about stuff going back to alpha 1 though

Best answers
Mastasurf, i'm thinking a few people would be happy if you would be able to upload it, lol

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember 1.8...that was funny. :) I liked how the explosions stayed there. :p

Best answers
with some people still having the old alphas, a great promo video idea would be to start out with footage from earliest esf, and be like, "First Came Alpha X.X, then came ....." you get the picture then after all that so it could show some of the major progression with the mod, then "AND NOW..." and then pimp out Beta 3. It would be some good publicity i think.

Best answers
Me being the Leader for Power-Up way back then, we never really had an alpha with code... Since Harsen never came about till after we changed names... I think.

I'll we really had was a few models... cell arena and some sprites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom