esf desktop shortcut

Best answers
hey guys and gals,
I'm very new to this quake3 mods stuff. Can anyone here tell me how to make a desktop shortcut for ESF so I dont have to keep going to the mod list. Also are there any speed tweaks I can add to the command line?
Thanks in advance to anyone who helps!
Chepocks

Best answers
Yep im new to q3 mods also, but I am very talented in halflife mods.
shortcut line should look something like this, depending on your hl location:
"C:/Sierra/Half-Life/hl.exe -game esforces -console"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by chepocks
hey guys and gals,
I'm very new to this quake3 mods stuff. Can anyone here tell me how to make a desktop shortcut for ESF so I dont have to keep going to the mod list. Also are there any speed tweaks I can add to the command line?
Thanks in advance to anyone who helps!
Chepocks
funny as hell!!!!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man ur mean on newbs! u should be VERY ashamed!!! Yeah that's right go sit in a corner and THINK about ur behaviour!!

hehe :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this should been in help. :/ but anyway if you want a actual icon just click the change icon button and click the one with 3 green dots.

Best answers
If you ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer. I wouldnt care if you werent a n00b and you asked that question, I would still give you the same kind of answer. This is how I am and will be, just be glad I dont come more often to the forums, but I am thinking about coming more often.

Best answers
To many people pickin on noobs, lol. If you help them, they'll eventually go away.

*take this down .FM. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom